"Two days, till you are Mrs Knight"

"I'm being honored"

I said smiling and his eyes held adoration, some unpredictable emotion.

"You bitch!"

I pecked his nose and ran to girls. They stood their with their signature hands on hips.

"Why is your temple red?"

"I just banged my head on the counter nothing more, let's go"

We went to the cars and first appointment was my hair. I was already dreading the day.

I was sitting in the salon for 3 hours, the girls were getting their hair done. I could feel the headache coming.

"Excuse me, can I get a glass of water?"

The employee handed me a glass of water, I grabbed advil from the bag and took it. I closed my eyes and headache was surfacing.

After another hour, my hair was done. It had natural light brown highlights.

"Now Janis, the dreadful time of us has started.

"What?"

"Brazilian wax"

I tried to smile but I failed. It was not that painful, but screams of Kaye said other wise.

We were in the robe. I laughed at Kate face. She flipped me off.

"Time for manicure pedicure"

I slept through manicure and pedicure the whole time, I was shook slightly to see girls standing over me with worried look in their eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just tired from all the wedding preparation"

"Last thing of today"

"My wedding gown"

After whole day at salon, we decided to go for my wedding gown. They told me, they had a surprise for me inside.

I entered and saw my mom. I ran hugged her tightly. She laughed while tears were running down my face.

"When did you get here?"

"An hour ago"

"I missed you so much"

"I missed you too, how could I miss my daughter first look in the wedding gown"

She kissed my forehead and I sniffed. Anneliese had tears in her eyes. I smiled at her and hugged her also.

"I'm so happy, that you are my daughter in law"

"Okay!. Now shoo and try some dresses"

The gown I first tried was long mermaid tail, which I didn't like. Same with girls reaction.

I want something simple yet elegant. A gown caught my eye. It was off shoulder with white embroidery on it. It was beautiful.