Dahyun's face is only showing that she's not letting it go with she's biting her own lips while staring into Gia, she knows that if she let her go now, she will be spoiling immediately.

"Dahyun? What are you doing?" One of the managers ask, the two girl's movement paused, and the room is silence for a few seconds with only hearing the two's heavy breathings. Then it continues.

"Gia - is trying to - spoiler - the schedule, again -!"

Dahyun said between stops and stops of holding the younger one on her lap still.

"I think you two are actually allowed, just don't say the song title." The managers said calmly, while walking towards them and place their food on the table.

Gia breaks free from the older girls' tight embrace as the older one pause her movements, still proceeding what's happening and the younger one already seat back up.

"Tofu! You made my hair a mess!" Gia complains as she hold up her arms to fixing her hair, and the other girl said back, "You're the one trying to spoiler stuff! I'm just trying to help ..."

Dahyun suddenly smirk as she glances towards the younger girl one last time before swiftly place her hand on her waist and starts tickling her.

"Ahhh! Haha - Dahyun!" Gia can't really do anything to stop the older girl as her own arm is stuck between her hair and the hair-tied, giving Dahyun full access on tickling her.

Their manager suddenly give out a fake cough at the side and said, "Em - the live?"

The two girls eyes wide open and they stared into each other's, before quickly sits back up. When Gia continues to tied her hair and Dahyun is tiding her hair.

"Huh - sorry Once," the younger girl saids softly, the girl next to her could still hear her pant, after all the tickles she gave out.

"Well, then lets eat and chat with you guys at the same time then."

"- so basically me and Da are shooting a music cover together." Gia said before taking a bite of her rice cake. 

"Well we couldn't, tell you all Once the song name." Dahyun said as she looked up from her dish and glares towards the younger girl, which she make a fake cough. And Dahyun turns back to the camera with her usual a sweet and friendly smile.

Gia thought that she's going to be good, for now at least. "Yeah, and Tofu's playing the piano while I plays the cello." The girl saids calmly.

When the chat sudden bombs in with questions from the fans.

WHATTTT CELLO?????

Gia plays the cello!!!?

She never mention that before!!

Gia held out a cute smile before saying, "I've expected your reactions. But really, I do play the cello, I love the sound of it so much -"

"Okay Meong, before you continued, I think Once will want to know about how you start playing it and when first." the older girl saids in a weirdly polite and formal tone.

"Oh, almost forgot about that," Gia scratches the back of her head in embarrassment, if Dahyun didn't stop her in time, she can keep going on with the topic for the next hour or so, "I actually started cello when I was younger, almost the same time with flute and the drums I think?"

"We have a talented maknae here." Dahyun complemented as she said with a warm smile while staring into Gia, who's talking towards the camera. The older girl place a hand on top of her head while start stroking her soft hair.

"I really like cello when the music is so nice and -" Gia paused in between mid-sentence and stared at Dahyun. Who's starting to smell the end of it before turns back into stoke the younger's hair.

"Hmm lavender smell." Dahyun softly complement as she said.

"Tofu, what are you doing -?"

"Of course - I helped to dried it yesterday." but the older girl seems to be talking to herself.

"Da? You alright there?" Gia asked jokingly as she raised an eyebrow. 

"Oh yeah I'm fine." she answers, "You can continue,"

"Okay okay" Gia said, she decided to stop asking this topic and instead just move on.

"Girls remember, shooting starts in 15 minutes, and you have prepare as well so eat quickly." their managers voice said softly next to them.

Dahyun gasp before letting go of the strand of hair in her hand and she look at her dinner on the table in front of her, she said as she pout cutely, "But I'm still not even half done -"

"You've chat too much Dahyun."

"Don't only say about me look at yours as well -"

"No I ate more than you already - See here? I finished all the vegetables -"

"But your rice cake is still here, see, so I have lesser than you -"

"Nooooo - you still have the whole bowl of soup here - "

Dahyun sigh to herself, "how about we end the chattings as just eat already -"

"But don't you think that we've missed something?" Gia ask as she looked towards the older girl.

"Oh - if you mention that, yeah, what did we miss -"

The two widen their eyes as they met, and look towards a direction together.

"The live! ONCE!!"

Part 2 is coming!!

Requests?