chapter 53

Susheela pov

To say I was scared would be an understatement. I was horrified by the look pramod gave me. Theeke was something different in his eyes. As soon as the clients left, he left his chair and started coming near me . Lost in his eyes i could not even realise when my back hit the wall and i was caged in his arms. His eyes darkened and he spoke
" U like showing off? U think that I am not enough? First that Shashank and now this, could'nt u see those men were gawking your body?"
I couldn't speak, i thought it was fun to tease him, I did it all in a fun way. But Never thought he would react like this.
" Susheela answer me"
I couldn't speak. Words were cage din my throat.
"I give you 10secs to give me an explanation or otherwise be ready for punishment"
I don't know what happened to me. It was like I was inviting him to punish me. I couldn't even think of a single word and before I could process what happened he caught my arm and dragged me out of his cabin towards the car. He made me sit and started driving. The whole ride was silent and god knows why I was numb and what was I going to face for this stupidity.
Before I knew we reached home in 15min and pramod dragged me towards the apartment closing the door.
He came near me and strated removing my shawl which god knows when he made me wear. And suddenly I was bought back to reality when his hands were on my breast squeezing them  waves of pleasure filled me and I couldn't think beyond it. I
He stripped me of and strated biting my nipples and sucking the life out of them, moans were constantly leaving my mouth and suddenly I felt him entering me.

Third person pov
To say pramod was rough would not be enough. He devoured her like a beast. Thrust after thrust till they both were close to the climax. Susheel whispered under his actions and pramod u leashes her like an animal. After reaching the climax he looked into her eyes and spoke clearly
"YOU ARE MINE, only mine, it's better you remember that. I don't care what happened years ago at that day, it was mom's mistake or your ego, but remember one thing I would not repeat that mistake again, leaving you. I will make you feel what I felt without you. I will make sure to break you."
He suddenly left her arms and started walking away making her fall, but not before turning and saying
" You never knew how much I loved you but now I do not i will make sure you do keo how much I hate you now. U will regret everything Mrs. Susheela pramod chautala. You will weep your entire life craving for love but I will make sure u do not get it. And yes lastly DO NOT TRY TO PLAY GAMWS WITH ME, I AM WARNING YOU DON'T PROVOKE ME MORE, OTHERWISE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT WILL I DO"

He left thinking he warned susheela to behave and telling her his heart's truth. He didn't even knew why he spoke it so easily. What triggered him on a small action. Was it the dirty glares those men were giving her, or was it his love coming back as fire seeing old bold susheela breaking all the rules. He just couldn't understand.
But ironically what he didn't know was that his anger filled words broke susheela, his actions were beastly for sure, but what was more dangerous were his words. They say wounds by sword can be filled but wounds with words couldn't.
She sat there on the floor naked, crying hysterically upon her faith. Never did she knew that a little tease can do something this harmful. She cursed her faith trying to handle her emotions and bruised body, which was filled with bite marks of the man, once love her and promised her that he will always cherish her.

2 weeks passed like this. Pramod didn't came home even once. Susheela would wake up everyday follow her routine and atw food given by Mrs. Paul.
Mrs. Paul would try to talk to her but she would ignore her. She was numb. Numbed by the emotions pramod showcased towards her. She somewhere felt they were true because of the he fucked her. She knew he hated her for something she didn't even do. And the mere reason, the person to be balmed for all this was mini- pramod's mom. She cried hysterically everyday thinking what brought this all upon her and once thought that what would go wrong it min confessed the truth to his son. But then offcourse she was mini she would never tell her dirty deeds.

While she was crying all these days pramod was immersing himself in work. He again had developed insomania. The problem which was gone as soon as she again stepped into his life.  But it surfaced back again when he spoke those words to her.
Little did they both knew this couldn't go on for life, somewhere they will have to face each other and digest the sour pill of reality. But what they didn't knew was that a new person was on it's way to enter there life. And entering it that person would change everything for good or bad.

Hey! It's been a long time.
But as promised now I will make sure to update it regularly. But make sure you vote, it will motivate me!!
And any guesses who is the new entry???
Let me know in the comments.
Vote and comment!!
Yours,
Writer