(18) FLASHBACK TO HER ERA

Capability isn't something which captures situation always in our favour

Capability isn't something which captures situation always in our favour. Chances also should be favourable for us to support our capability. Visit of Kaliyug had made dau tensed about these facts. As the siblings were inseparable parts of each other no incident happened with one could be hidden from the other.

Dau suggested Kanha to come with him for a visit to discuss about the matter of his concern. Kanha agreed with a smile as he too wanted to make dau relax.

"Kanha, you know the purpose of this visit, right?" Dau asked to start a pinpointed discussion.

"Of course, I know. You are worried about the challenge of Kaliyug," Kanha decided not to play around sensing dau's tension.

"Exactly, I don't want her to suffer more," Dau's expression was compassionate.

"She won't, Dau. Don't you trust the love we give her and the dearness with which she reciprocates us?" Through a question Kanha tried to assure dau.

"That's not the question here, Kanha. She's too much sensitive for any kind of tender stimulus," The compassionate expression of dau softened more than before.

"At the same time she's strong for any kind of toughness. Don't you remember how she faced all the humiliation without breaking down in front of anyone?" Kanha asked a question again to prove the truth of his words.

"I remember, Kanha. I remember the day when you brought her from Kaliyug to this illusive arrangements of yours," Dau told eyeing the surrounding and people which were nothing except divine act of Kanha assisted by his Yogmaya.

"Siya! She nailed the role of this name perfectly," Moistened eyes of Kanha was drawing back the duo to nostalgia.

Flashback:

The night darker than usual one was filled with activeness of people. Most of them were going to temples. Temples were glowing with electrification of various coloured lights. Scared hymns were heard clearly due to the mics. It was Janmastami in Kaliyug.

While everyone was rushing to temple to celebrate the occasion a girl of twenty years was decorating the idol of little Kanha in her house. There was no glimpse of goodness of that occasion on her face. No excitement was there in her body language. She was just doing her task quietly.

"Happy birthday, Dwarkadhish!" The girl wished with a cold expression.

"Don't you think he deserves to be called by the name his dear ones used to call him, Siya?" A divine voice whispered to the girl.

"I am not one among his dear ones," Siya replied without paying attention to the voice.

"Who are you? Where are you hiding?" Siya questioned immediately as soon as she realised the unexpected presence of someone near her.

"Do you wanna see me, Siya?" The divine voice asked.

"Yes, I want," She answered.

"Are you sure, Siya?" The voice confirmed again.

"Very sure. No one or nothing has the ability to terrify me anymore," After uttering this much divine light fall over her, and she got vanished from her place, from her era to a destination which was the beautiful dream of her life.

Flashback ended

"From that day Siya is with us as our Subhadra. She loved us being Subhadra. That was why I never hesitated to love her like Subhadra. I don't want her to return to her era. There she got nothing except pain," Dau panicked reminiscing the past.

"Leave your worries, Dau. She won't go back. She had enough of torment, but no more again," Kanha assured with faint smile, but corrected that before dau could catch that.

"Let's go back to palace. Gudiya must be waiting for us," Dau smiled slightly in response.

"Not only she but her anger too," Kanha's statement presented a chance of smiling heartily to the duo.

Both reached palace to find an angry Subhadra fuming dangerously placing hands on hips. She dragged both of them to hall, and made them sit. Both were making themselves ready to bear her anger, but suddenly her affectionate touch soothed them.

She was wiping the dust from their faces, and was scolding them for not caring about themselves.

No wonder there's a mother in each sister. Brothers were praising this fact while enjoying motherly treatment from Subhadra.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏