Damon leaned over me slightly, as he stared at my stomach. "It didn't look like that last night." He furrowed his brows, "does it hurt at all?"

"It's sore, but it doesn't hurt." I shrugged.

"It might just be irritated. If it starts to hurt at all, or gets redder, I'll take you back to the hospital." Damon stated.

I nodded, "wait, how's Jeremy? He's been in love with Vicki forever, he's probably heartbroken."

"Elena had me compel him. He thinks that Vicki left town, and he has no clue about vampires." Damon stated, "speaking of Vicki, I forgot to bury her."

"She's been in your trunk this whole time?" My eyes widen, and I almost threw up at the thought of a rotting body in the back of Damon's car.

"You were knocked out, I wasn't gonna leave you here alone." He said in a duh tone, "but now that your awake, I can go do it."

"Yes, please, do that." I shooed him off the couch.

"Okay, okay. I'll be back in a hour or so. There's some water and crackers on the table behind your head, and some bourbon on the table behind the couch." Damon pointed to each table before leaving the house.

I had fallen back asleep after Damon left, but woke up a little afterwards when Elena and Stefan had shown up.

After waking up this time, I was 10x hotter than I was before. I was covered in sweat, and I felt like I was hanging out on the sun.

"Oh my god, Blair! Are you okay? How do you feel?" Elena rushed to my side, sitting on her knees on the ground next to me. "You look like death. Where's Damon?"

"Burying Vicki. He should be back soon." I murmured, again weakly. I didn't only look like death, I felt like It. "Could you get me some water?"

"Yeah," Elena looked at Stefan, "could you?" Stefan nodded before making his way into the kitchen. Elena sat her hand on my forehead, "You're burning up, B. Something's not right."

"I might have an infection." I sighed, trying to keep my eyes open. "Check my stomach, how red is it?"

Elena removed her hand from my forehead and used it to lift Damon's shirt from my stomach, she cringed as she looked under the bandage. "It's pink, a dark shade of pink."

I lifted my head as much as I could to look as well. "it's the same color as earlier. Just get me some ibuprofen. If it gets worse, Damon will take me back to the doctors."

I laid back down, groaning. Stefan came back into the room with a cup of water in one hand and a wet cloth in the other. Elena left shortly to get the ibuprofen from the bathroom.

Stefan put the wet cloth on my forehead, as Elena put two pills in my mouth and helped me drink the water.

"Are you sure you don't want to go the hospital now, Blair? You look horrible." Elena knelt back down at my side after setting the water on the table.

"I'm just hot, I'll be fine." I sat up slightly. "You don't look too good yourself, E."

"Well, I didn't have any clue where my sister has been for the last three days, so I haven't slept." She smiled the slightest before letting it fall. "Why hasn't Damon gave you any blood? This could be over, quick and easy."

"I'm sure he has his reasons." I muttered, adjusting my position slightly. The way I was sat was uncomfortable, and made the stitches tug some.

"I guess." Elena frowned, then looked at Stefan, "do you have a thermometer?"

"Yeah, there should be one in my bathroom." Stefan began walking towards the stairs.

"Wait, I can get it." Elena stood and smiles awkwardly at him. Stefan then took the spot where Elena was.

"Are you sure you're fine?" Stefan flipped the cloth over so the cooler side was on my forehead. "Your heart is beating really fast."

"I have a hot guy taking care of me, is my heart supposed to be at a normal pace?" I laughed the slightest, scared that if I laughed too hard my stitches was rip.

"Blair." Stefan sighed, setting his hand on mine. "You need to tell me if it hurts at all."

"It doesn't." I took a deep breath, just as Damon walked into the house, and Elena came down the stairs. Stefan took his hand off mine quickly.

"I see the lovebirds are in the house." Damon smirked at me and Stefan as Stefan stood and allowed Elena to sit. Elena assumed Damon meant her and Stefan so she glared at him.

"Open your mouth." Elena said, holding up the thermometer.

"Wait, how do I know where that things been? Most people check their temp under their armpit. I don't want any Stefan sweat in my mouth." I cringed, backing my head away from the thermometer.

"Don't worry, I washed it." She laughed as she pushed it into my mouth.

Elena let the thermometer sit in my mouth as she turned to look at Damon. "Why didn't you just give her some blood?"

"Because I didn't want to." He shrugged, glaring at Elena.

"I want you to! She is sick, Damon! She's burning up, and if your not giving her any blood then we need to take her to the hospital!" Elena almost yelled.

"If you don't give her blood, Damon. I will." Stefan spoke.

"If you go near her, I'll kill you." Damon stated, "she isn't getting your blood or mine, if she gets an infection, I'll take her to the hospital myself. Okay? Now how about you two just leave."

"Why won't you let her have any?!" Elena did yell this time.

"Because, Elena, people around Stefan and I have particularly bad luck, so I'm not giving her any blood, because she doesn't deserve the hell of being a vampire." Damon yelled back.

"Why are you so protective of her, Damon?!" Stefan also yelled. I would have spoke up to tell them to stop, but I was too weak, and I didn't want to waste my energy. "She's my -"

"Easy there, brother. Don't want to spill your little secret now." Damon smirked at Stefan.

"Guys.." I murmured, but it was barely even a whisper.

"What secret?" Elena looked between the two brothers.

I leaned over quickly so I was on my side, threw up on the floor where Elena once was. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand as the three looked at me. There eyes were all wide, and I didn't realize why until I looked at my hand. It wasn't just vomit, it was blood. Lots of blood.

Damon pushed pass Elena to lift my shirt up. "Damn it." He muttered.

Elena looked over his shoulder, "great, it's infected." Elena stated. She grabbed the thermometer that fell from my mouth just before I threw up. "106.5." She shook her head, "is she sick enough yet, Damon?!"

//

AN; a longer chapter for the long wait! I hope this wasn't too boring. Remember to vote and comment! (:

Please, check out my Instagrams and maybe follow them? Their @aushipping , @igvampirediaries & @igmysticfalls. :) xxx ashelina