Jealousy

Ace Frehley's POV

⚠️MENTIONS OF V0MIT⚠️

It's was one night before our dynasty tour, we had just arrived at our hotel. Gene and Peter were laughing about something in the back of the limo. I just stared at the hotel blankly, then stared back at Gene and Peter "Those shoes are way too big for you!!" Gene said as Peter was practically crying from how much he was laughing. Then looked back at the window "You okay Ace? You seem down" Paul asked me, "I'm okay..." I responded "Alright, if you need someone to talk to I'm here." He said as we all got out of the car to unpack our luggage.

After we got to the hotel room Peter flops on the bed "I don't think I can sleep, I'm way to exited" He said "Me too but we need to contain all of our energy for tomorrow when we go on stage." Paul said. I don't know why but seeing Gene and Peter being so close and laughing made my stomach form a pretzel, it made me nauseous. I went to the bathroom and found myself on the floor gasping for air about to be sick. Peter knocked on the door, "Ace are you okay??" "I'm fine..I'm about to vomit though" I responded weakly "Could I come in?" He asked with a soft voice "..I don't pant mind." I said trying to regain my breath he unlocked the door with his sharp nails and ran towards me.

He put his hand on my shoulder "Are you nervous for tomorrow? Is that why your sick?" He asked "..no I don't think so" "then what do you think it is?" I obviously knew it had to do with me being a over-thinker about him and Gene "I think it was something I ate..I'll be fine curly." Putting on a forced smile, he gave me a guilty smile and walked out of the bathroom, closing the door after him. After I was sick I flushed the toilet and wiped my mouth that was dirty due to me throwing up. I swished my mouth out with water and gaged "Ew" I thought to myself, the water tasted sweet. I walked out of the bathroom and went to my shared bed with Peter.

"You okay?" Peter asked. "I'm good, let's go to bed" I smiled at Peter and he smiled back. I saw Paul whisper something to Gene in the corner of my eye, I tried to listen in but all I could hear was "you really think so?!" From Gene and Paul chuckling, I ignored it and tried to fall asleep. But the sounds of Gene snoring kept me up, alongside the faint sound of Peter purring, I turned my side to look at Peter who was curled up, my cheeks became red while I looked as his fluffy black hair and his puffy cheeks, a piece of hair got in his eye so I tucked his hair behind his ear and smiled. He really did fit his cat persona. He was so pretty.. and handsome..

Do I love him?

(A/N I am so sorry this chapter is short I am writing this at 2:33 am 😭 anyways I will update very soon!!)