Phonesex

-Smut warning-

Tweek is confused, "What do you mean? Why do you want to know what I'm wearing?"

"So I can pretend you're next to me."

"Why do you want to pretend I'm next to you?"

"..."

"Craig?"

"Because I'm horny."

"WHAT!?"

"SHH Tweek! Don't yell so loud, you might wake your parents."

"Right, sorry. You're... horny? Right now?"

"Why wouldn't I be? It's late, I'm in bed, and I'm hearing your cute voice."

"Craig!"

"Sorry, you don't have to answer the question."

"... just boxers..."

"That's all?"

"Yes..."

"Haaa... okay."

"What about you? What are you wearing?"

"Nothing."

"Do you always sleep naked?"

"No."

"Then, did you get naked for this call?"

"No... I undressed after the call started. I got hard and it was rubbing against my clothes, so I took them off."

"Craig... Um..."

"You don't have to think about it too much, just keep talking."

"No, that's not it."

"What's up?"

"Well, I've never done this kind of thing before but..."

"But what?"

"Craig, if I was there right now, what would you do with me?"

Craig smirks, "Naughty."

"Just answer! I want to know."

"Hmm... Well, first... I would get on top of you. I'd kiss you, and dig my tongue into yours. I'd put one hand on your chest and play with it while we kiss. I would make sure to mark up your neck more, making sure no place is left untouched."

"..."

"Do you want me to continue?"

"...yes..."

"Okay, but first I need you to do something for me."

"What is it?"

"Get undressed, and lay on your back."

"...okay."

"Now close your eyes, I'm going to continue. Pretend I'm doing these things to you in real-time. Touch yourself to my voice."

Tweek cups his red face in his hands, he feels super embarrassed.

"Okay... Im ready..."

"Good. I keep touching you, kissing you over and over. I start moving down, I kiss your neck, your nipples, your stomach. I hold your dick in my hands and move up and down as I suck on your thigh. I use my other hand to enter your ass. I have to open you up. You are too tight so I keep stroking you while adding fingers in. My hand thrusts in and out of you."

Tweek touches the parts of him that Craig mentions, picturing the touch coming from him.

"I quicken my pace on your dick but I stop right before you cum. You aren't allowed to just yet, we still have things to try. I flip you over so that you're on all fours, your ass up at my hips. I use my hands to spread you open and slam myself inside you, twisting up your insides. I keep thrusting into you, holding your hips for control."

Tweek is in the position Craig talked about, using his hand to finger himself from behind.

"Because you are being such a good boy for me, I start jacking you off as I thrust."

Tweek notices Craig's breath getting uneven as he continues to talk, is he touching himself too?

"Are you still with me Tweek?"

"Y-yes! What's next?"

"I quicken my pace, slamming into you. I pound you so hard, the whole neighborhood can hear us. I keep thrusting and you tighten up. I keep touching you as I pound in and out. I thrust one final time, filling you up with my cum."

Tweek ejaculates all over his bed and falls onto his sheets.

"Did you just finish?"

"Mmnmm..."

"Haha, I'll take that as a yes."

"It felt so good, Craig..."

"I felt good too."

"..."

"Tweek?"

"..."

"Did you fall asleep?"

"..."

"You always get so tired after you cum, I'll have to give you some stamina training."

"..."

"You really are incredible, Tweek."