Plans

Tweek and Craig mostly sit in silence while waiting for class to start. Occasionally one of them would say something which would be followed by a short response.

They were still in the awkward phase of their relationship. Most of the communication they did was with their bodies so they didn't know what to talk about.

"Um... This weekend?" Tweek says timidly

"What about it?" Craig was resting his feet on the chair next to Tweek, he was staring at the classroom ceiling.

"We should... We should go out... Like on a date..."

Craig looks at Tweek "You're right. I haven't thought about dates much. We would always just hang out at recess when we were younger."

"What about the amusement park? It still has a week until it shuts down for the winter."

"That would be nice. You like rollercoasters?"

"I don't hate them. I love the Ferris wheel and log rides."

"Oh, right. I remember something about that. You liked the Ferris wheel because it was a simple continuous circle, predictable movements."

"I'm surprised you remember that detail."

"I remember a lot, my memory is good when I care about the subject."

Tweek laughs, "Am I the subject?"

"Sorta? You're more like... a muse? Yeah, you're my muse."

Tweek laughs again, "That doesn't make very much sense."

"Doesn't have to. You know what I mean."

"Yeah... I think I do."

"So, Saturday? Around 2 pm? I can pick you up, my dad will probably let me borrow his truck."

"You can drive? How come you never drive to school?"

"I don't have my own car, and school is within walking distance."

"Oh okay. That works then."

The bell rings and students start entering the classroom.

"Craig, you should get back to your seat. The teacher will get mad if you stay here."

"Okay. Let's talk after class. This was fun." Craig winks and then gets up to return to his usual seat.

Tweek rests his head on his hand, looking at Craig. He was excited for the weekend, and a bit nervous about his 'let's continue this later' statement.

David and Cylde walk in. Clyde is pestering David about a picture that David refused to show him.

"You got porn on there or something? Cmon! Show me!"

"Fuck off dude it's none of your business!"

"BOOOO!"

David rolls his eyes and the pair sit at the table with Craig.

David shoots Craig a questioning look, "What are you so happy about?"

"What do you mean?"

"You were smiling into space."

"Nope."

"Nope?"

"You're seeing things," Craig says this while still visibly smiling.

Clyde looks confused. He looks at Craig and follows his gaze. It's pointing straight at Tweek, who is also smiling.

"Ohoho! I see what's going on!"

"What? What is his deal?" David pesters Clyde for an answer but Craig glares at Clyde long enough for him to back down.

Clyde sighs "Nothing. I was lying."

"Dick." David pushes Clyde and leans back in his seat.

-

Class ends after what seems like an eternity to Tweek and Craig. Craig excuses himself from David and Clyde. Tweek is waiting for Craig by his locker.

"Hey."

"Hey..." Tweek angles his head down but maintains eye contact with Craig

"Are you free right now?"

"Only for a little bit, I have to be home by 5."

"Ok, that's plenty of time. Let's go."

"Where?"

"Does it matter?"

Tweek giggles "I guess not."

-

Tweek and Craig walk down around the small forest of trees next to the school, holding hands.

Craig tells Tweek a story of when he was in an awkward rebellious phase with his parents.

"Hahaha! Did you really say that in front of your dad?" Tweek is trying hard to contain more laughter

"Unfortunately, yes. It was years ago but he still gives me shit for it. I've never been so embarrassed."

Tweek wipes a tear from his eye, "Sorry, it's just kinda funny."

"It's okay, you can laugh. Your laugh is cute. And besides, it was a long time ago, I can laugh about it now too." Craig smiles.

Tweek stares at Craig.

"You should smile more. Seriously. You look like a model when you smile."

"I don't like smiling around people very much. I never really learned how to express my emotions as a kid so it feels awkward. Not with you though. It feels natural when I'm around you. Maybe it's cause you smile whenever you feel like it, and you don't care who sees."

"I never thought or cared about other people seeing, I just smile when my face decides to smile."

Craig stops.

"What's up?"

"Tweek, when we meet up this weekend, can I pick you up at noon instead of 2?"

"But the park doesn't open until 2..."

"I know, I wanted a couple of hours alone with you. We will have a car and I know a secluded spot..."

"Are you- Are you trying to have sex with me?"

Craig pulls his hat over his eyes to hide his embarrassment.

"Oh, Craig. You are so cute."

"So can I pick you up early..?"

Tweek smiles "I would love that."