Home? [Chapter 3]

I pertended to sleep as he looked at me

Slender: "your not slick you know that?"

he sounded pissed..what did I even do-..ooh..I kicked him in the face..I think..

Y/N: "and why's that?" I gave off a little adittude

I felt the same thing as last time cold yet slimey but i saw it this time it came frome his back..it wraped around my neck again..but this time he slamed me against the wall and I spat up blood..

*Slender's POV*

I slamed her against the wall and I saw her spat up blood..for some reason I didn't want to hurt her but she kicked my face!

Y/N: "Y-you asshole-"

I tighted it my grip around her neck more, but then she moaned...I let her go..if that was a way to make me let her go it worked..

*Y/N'S POV*

once I did that he let me go..ig it does work to get out of shit like that..

Y/N: "why'd you bring me here?"

Slender: "bc you came back for your friends and you were badly injered, mind telling me what happend?"

Y/N: "..."

*Slender's POV*

Ig she won't tell me so i'll have to look through her memories...

After I did that I want to KILL her ex..wait why-...nvm I'll leave it be..I saw her get up and come over towerds me and sat on my lap..why was she doing this?...then she fell asleep

Y/N: "sorry for kicking your face..is there a way I can make it up to you?"

she looked at me when she said that..

Slender: "how about leaving my sight and never getting back in it"

Y/N: "k"

then she left..why did it hurt when she leave..ugh..I'll just call it a night and sleep it off

*Time Skip and Y/N'S POV*

I herd noise down staris and went down to see what was going on, I got half way down the staris and THERE'S 3 OF HIM!?

Splendor: so your saying Jane and Toby has proxys and you have a new one?"

I came down the steps more and saw all of them face me..to be honest I did get scarde bc theres 4 of them now..

Slender: "Y/N, these are my brothers, Offenderman, Splendorman, and Trenderman"

Y/N: "h-hi" I said in a half tird voice

Offender: "you didn't tell me she's a demon~ or a succubus~"

Slender: "Offender, No"

Trender: "I'll give you something nice to ware come on" he held out his hand

I looked at Slender and he nodded and I took Trender's hand and he draged me up stairs

Offender: "imagin her in a showing outfit~"

Slender: "..."

{the outfit he made for your}