( vol7) chapter 47

Start from the beginning

Ruby: well Robin's victory party is tonight, a little early if you ask me, but everyone else had plans for the movie. Ren and Nora are going so I thought why not make a double date?

Y/n looked at her curiosity making her blush a bit.

Y/n: are they dating?

Ruby: nope, but they might as well be.

Y/n: ok sure but I don't know that much about politics.

Ruby: you don't have to, she basically already won.

Y/n came out the door fully and followed her down the hallway with a question that he doesn't want to answer.

**** timeskip brought to you by chibi Ren and Nora fighting ****

Ren, Ruby, Nora, and Y/n walked through the streets of Mantle seeing the residents showing their support to there for Robin. Ren and Ren were still arguing with Nora.

Ren: I understand Weiss's point, but a victory party seems a bit premature.

Y/n: it's not bad to have a little hope...is it?

Nora: no, they at least have a sure thing.

Ruby: probably the last sure thing before Amity goes up. Once they learn about... what were fighting.

Ren: we've spent so much time worrying about how Ironwood would react truth about her, but have any of us stopped and considered how or if we can even beat her if we get passed that?

Nora: Jinn said she couldn't be beaten.

Ruby: she said Ozpin couldn't destroy her.

Nora: maybe someone else could?

Ren and Nora looked at Ruby inquisitively and she gave them an uncertain look.

Ruby: I don't know...

Y/n looked at the three then ran in front of them and stopped them while a slight pout.

Y/n: why the long faces? We were given the day off so didn't have to think about worrying something, isn't that why we are going to this party?

Ren: Y/n...I understand what you're saying, but just don't have time... we should be training.

Ren walked passed Y/n, he wanted to say something but stopped himself from speaking. Nora disagreed and the two started arguing all over again.

Ruby: you tried.

Y/n: yeah I guess.

The couple caught up and entered the warehouse where the party was being held. The warehouse was filled with people, but one came up and greeted them.

Penny: friends!

Ruby: hey, Penny.

Penny: I'm so glad you all made it! It's just me and Marrow tonight, and friends mean more fun! Where are the others?

Nora: Weiss went to the movie with the boys. While Yang and Blake are doing their own thing once again.

Ren: at least there being friends again.