Wicked Mind

Why won't I be happy
She wiggled in his arms and soon succeed in getting out of his grip, he stood there observing her actions with his lynx eyes...she let out a sheepish smile trying to decrease the tension between them, but did it help??

Ehe, it gets worse.

"I'm going to take a shower"
She didn't wait for his response and straightly headed towards the restroom.

Twisting the doorknob, a clicking sound rang through the atmosphere, and the door was locked.

Finally, the bogus smile disappear from her lips. Her expression turned dull and illegible. She sat down under the shower and turned it on, the cold water dripped on her, and slowly the water rose to her knees.

 She sat down under the shower and turned it on, the cold water dripped on her, and slowly the water rose to her knees

'being filmy huh??'
Her mind mocked as usual.

'slut'

'no, I'm not'

'huh you only know how to defend yourself'

'you never let me'

'stop being filmy and for fuck sake stop acting depressed'

'When did I say I'm depressed??'

' can't you for once stop defending yourself and accept your faults??'

'But I always do, I do whatever you told me to, I feel the way you want me to what else do you want me to do??'

'you said you'll prove him Innocent but what you did?? Nothing, because of you his life was about to get ruined but thanks to his brothers for not being like like you. You are all bark and no bite.'
She had nothing to reply to, as she knew it was all true. She was just all bark and no bite.

'I know'
That was all she could say.

'just stop longing for sympathy'

'But I never asked for it'

'really? Then why did you cut your hands?? You could've cut your thighs too right?? Then why is the hand only... because you just want everyone to notice it and pity you'

'NO, at th-that time I did whatever comes to my mind, trust me'

'oh pity girl, I believe you, I'm really sorry for your loss, you've suffered so much you're so brave uhh this what you want to hear right??? What else can I even expect from you'

'no I-I really never w-wanted all this'

'you know what I'm pissed off of you, Why are you so dramatic huh??'

'slut'

'no, I'm not'

'whore'

'NO'