Chapter 14- Therapy Session

Start from the beginning

"6'4," Jared said.

"Same difference," Stiles said, "Let me finish."

Jared chuckled and let him continue.

"Both of your energies speak waves that everyone around you can feel," Stiles said, "That same energy paired with my brothers will be enough to overwhelm Chuck Shurley. Alright?"

They nodded, agreeing with his response. Stiles turned to Klaus.

"And for you father," Stiles said, "I mean no disrespect when I say this, but you're going to have to go back to old ways when it comes to your alternates. I don't know what all the Guardian of Beasts went through but from what he seems, he's going to be uncooperative. You're going to have to go back to Klaus the mad to work with him. Basically, stop being a fucking pussy."

Klaus looked a little offended by his words but brushed them off.

"I have to do a certain kind of therapy to safely do that without furthering the problems we're already dealing with," Klaus said, "That side of me never went away but something tells me he's looking for a way out. Elijah?"

"I'll get on it," Elijah said, leaving to collect some items.

"What's happening," Posey asked.

"Therapy session," Klaus said, removing his jacket, "We need an angel though."

Lucifer stepped forward.

"What am I doing," Lucifer asked, watching Klaus take some chains out of the duffle bag.

"Hexing these chains and a collar," Klaus said, "Make sure they depower me so I can't hurt anyone."

Lucifer looked at the chains and shook his head.

"I have a better idea," Lucifer said, grabbing some cuffs.

He made sure the cuffs depowered Klaus as well before helping secure him to a chair with them. Elijah allowed Lucifer to hex the collar he had as well. Then placed it around Klaus's neck.

"You alright," Noah asked, kneeling in front of him.

Klaus stretched his neck a little.

"I'm fine," Klaus said, "I've dealt with worse, love."

Noah rested his hand on Klaus's knee.

"Doesn't mean it's okay," Noah said, "Definitely does not mean I agree with the idea either."

Klaus's strained his wrist to grab Noah's hand. Noah took notice and grabbed his, interlocking their fingers.

"When this is all over, I'm thinking of a trip to France," Klaus suggested, smiling, "I can show you the art museums and music. What do you say?"

Noah kissed his knuckle gently.

"I was kinda hoping for Iceland first," Noah said, "Somewhere different."

"Iceland then France," Klaus asked, causing him to nod, "Sounds like a date."

Elijah smiled a little at their interaction.

"Elijah, if you kill me, I will come back kick your ass," Klaus teased.

"Now Niklaus, you know I only think about ridding your annoying voice in my dreams," Elijah teased back.

"Hilarious," Klaus muttered.

Elijah chuckled. He placed his hands on both sides of his temple.