Chapter 1- Mindless Threats

Warnings: Slight Violence

Stiles sighed deeply as he listened to the story retold by O'Brien again.

"What do you think," Scott said, leaning over to Stiles, "Believe them?"

"I..."

"Are you able to sense they're evil," Scott asked, "Is it possible to sense evil versions of ourselves?"

"I have no fucking clue," Stiles said, scrubbing his face, "Dean and Sam are still searching for the portal right now?"

"Yeah," Allison said, walking up, "Only thing is we don't know how many have opened. It could be 100s out there for all we know."

"Closing them one by one would be useless," Derek said, crossing his arms.

"Yeah... Where's Nick," Stiles asked, staring at Derek.

"He's with his uncle Peter," Derek smiled, "Relax, I wouldn't let anything happen to our son."

"Wait, you had a son with Derek Hale," O'Brien asked, knitting his eyebrows, "How?"

"Ever heard of surrogates," Stiles said.

"Right... What about Lydia? You gave up on her," O'Brien asked.

"Why does it matter," Stiles asked, leaning forward.

"I'm curious," O'Brien shrugged, "Because in the show..."

"This isn't the show, pal," Stiles said, "This is real fucking life! This could be life or death."

"How about we don't traumatize the poor kid," Melissa said, "Besides he seems just as confused as you are. He's human, Stiles. He doesn't know anything."

"Does that mean you're not human," O'Brien asked, turning back to Stiles.

"How many other actors are here," Stiles asked, ignoring the question.

"Quite a few," Scott said, looking at the list, "All being interrogated at the moment. So far none of them know anything."

The sound of Eli's voice caught Derek and Stiles's attention.

"I was curious okay," Eli said, "Let go! That fucking hurts!"

"What's going on here," Stiles asked.

Tyler Lockwood had him by the arm roughly as he pushed him forward.

"Your son was caught snooping in something he had no business in," Tyler said.

Derek pulled Eli away from Tyler and pushed him behind his back.

"You could be more careful with how you handle our son," Derek snapped.

"He's a werewolf," Tyler said, "Werewolves heal."

"He can't," Derek said.

"What? Is he defective," Tyler mocked.

Derek growled while baring his fangs.

"You may be married to a Winchester but I am not scared of you," Tyler said, "You will do well to remember that."

Tyler yelled painfully as his fingers were cut off.

"You will do well to remember who the fuck you're talking to before throwing out threats mindlessly," Stiles said, "This isn't your home, Tyler. This isn't your pack. And Eli is not your beta. So play nice or get the hell out!"

Tyler snarled at Stiles as Klaus grabbed him by his throat, slamming him on the ground.

"My, someone forgot their manners," Klaus said, "Go home, Tyler. We'll call you if you're needed again."

He pushed him towards the door and turned to Eli. Klaus leaned on his knees and gave a gentle smile.

"Are you alright, kiddo," Klaus asked.

"I'm fine, grandpa," Eli said.

Klaus ruffled his hair and motioned for Stiles to follow.

"Want to fill me in on what's going on," Klaus asked.

"It's really blurry to me as well but I think something went terribly wrong in the spell that brought me back to life," Stiles said.

"Elaborate for me," Klaus said.

"I think we may have opened multiple dimensions by accident."