The maître d' bowed before gesturing for us to follow him to our table and the manager welcomed us. Naaz peered at him and gently smiled but soon it wiped when she noticed he wasn't either glancing or returning the gesture. She thinks that is odd but I can't risk letting her precious smile for the whole place to see. He led us to the rooftop to our table.

She is bound to me and that is what the entire place knows. And none of them doesn't have the heart to risk their job and life.

Naaz skeptically looked around as if having an inner monologue but I squeezed her waist to grab her attention towards me.

It's a shame how I like to keep her to myself. When I'm with her, those eyes should be on me, not anyone else.

She awed the place and looked around the starry sky and the small waterfall. Her smile stretched all over her face. Soft notes of piano playing in the background. She hummed and breathed.

We settled on our table and she checked herself on her phone before smiling at me. Her hands are shaky. I brushed mine in hers and covered them with mine before dropping a kiss on her knuckle. Her body visibly relaxed. She flashed a reassuring smile.

To make her comfortable I picked a random subject to start up a conversation. A server came to take our order. She was telling me about her Bengali cousins and joked. I told her about outside most of the time I visit. Usually, I stay for business. Another thing about her is that she likes to explore a lot and talks enthusiastically about her personal interests.

Whenever I used my epic failed flirt she snorted even though a little tint crept up her skin.

"Bengali people are super sweet. You won't believe it unless you see it. My Nanu's mother was the Princess of the last generation and she was married to Thakur. One-"

She rambled off and I nodded humming with her. There's a glint in her eyes and an admiring smile on her almond face. Her soft lips moved fast with every stroke of the tongue with her roof and the press of her both lips. The moles at the side of her cheeks. I'm madly addicted to her charm, word, and presence.

She abruptly halted, clamping her mouth shut. I'm used to her expression. And I hate that when she doubts herself.

"Am I boring you? I know sometimes I nag."

She chuckled awkwardly. Little did she know I was daydreaming about her mouth to use it in hundreds of different ways.

"Sweetheart you are anything but boring to me. I will give away everything if it will take to spend my time with you. "

I winked at her and she blushed looking down her lap.

A young server came by and showed me the bottle of wine. I glanced at her and she nodded. One of the female servers in the distance lowered her gaze and glanced at her neck. Her eyes slightly widened before they landed on my intense one and she scurried away. The server poured wine into glasses and left without glancing.

"Touche. You are not a bad flirt Mr. Malhotra."

She winked back, swirling the wine glass and sipping on it.

"Then you haven't heard any I guess."

I cocked my brows and she smirked.

"Try me."

She boldly said in her sultry tone. Fuck. Does she know how hard I am? She is making it impossible to not take her right here.

"Steady your ovulation, sweetheart. Here I come!"

She snorted and her head fell back when she started laughing out loud by clutching her belly. I never heard more than a beautiful melody. It's music to my heart. She stopped laughing and whizzed then again laughed hysterically. I grinned at her.