Obsession is a dreadful devotion. My devotion voice twists. Once it becomes an addiction it might be hard to get off. I'm a man of salvation. My mind has been set on business and schemes, my eyes are set on plots. I play cruelly. I never admitted being the person I'm not. I have got no morals. I make my own rules. No mercy, no escape. A punishment is an instant karma. Then pleasure and pussies come last on my list.

When my father approached me for the marriage alliance. I was reluctant. She is five years younger than me and still doing her diplomas. A woman is the last thing I had on my mind.

Then I saw a glimpse of her from the balcony and there was no official meeting. I almost assumed she had been fangirling over me, almost. Until she sassed in the hospital giving me the 'Fuck you' expression and leaving the place with my best fucking friend.

It was my bitchy move to refuse her but she proved herself over the time she won't take my shit.

Nina Sehgal is the fairytale of the political world. Showbiz remarked Naaz was her father's princess and people had known her for her few bold looks at charity events with her father. She is indeed her father's princess. She had made a few blogs on her father's law corporation. This princess is not the spoiled one but the beauty with a brain. She mostly tagged along with her father and always stood up for him.

Guess what was missing in her tale? A beast. That will be me. She had no choice but to burn with me. My kind of passion is dangerous. She has no choice left. If she thinks it's me she will be writing happily ever after with. She is partly wrong. Villains don't get happily ever after.

She will rule the hell with me.

From the moment she met me, she has sucked out poisons from my veins. She had pinned me with her glares and sassy remarks. The fire in her eyes is enough to fuel my passion. She is an inferno. A thirst of my soul. I'm ravenous for her.

I never was the person to approach for sweet talk, bickering, dates, and gifting type. As if it was only to get acknowledgment of her presence I changed my existence.

I held her close against me, leading her to the restaurant with a possessive hold on her lower back. She shivered as the blistering windy air hit her dedicated skin. I tightened my grip around her. Stroking her hands and kissing her shoulder I removed the strands that blew over her face. She shivered. Even though it was chilly outside she didn't shiver from the cold, the kind of shiver made me smirk and the Junior Bastard in my pants made his appearance known.

Not a while ago I smelled the delicious aroma of her arousal. Soon I will bottle it up and rub it all over me. She can fight all she wants but the cunt is ready to lick all my loaded essence from me.

"Do you need my Blazer, Sweetheart?"

I asked, flicking her hair from her shoulder revealing her neckline, prominent collarbone, and nape of the neck. I smirked inward. Never have I ever been so proud of Hickies that much. I should have engraved my name on the pearl pendant she adorned her neck

I skimmed my eyes over them as a swell of pride settled in me. I left bite marks on the side of her collarbone and a few dark angry marks on her neck. She will throw fits but I guess that for later.

She doesn't know how much she possesses me, yet.

"No, I'm good."

I quirked my eyebrows but she briskly shrugged it off. I nodded but next I won't ask her.

Once we were inside the soft sound of chatter filled the interior. But the moment we walked the sound lowered. She is too busy to wander her curious gleam over the aesthetic theme of the diner.