8|Twisted Together

Start from the beginning

He uses a lot of surveillance cameras and guards. The cameras from every corner scanned her. More than her father. They walked to the elevator and he clicked the button.

"I will introduce you to my employees and then we will go on our date darling."

Just like that. He was making it appear so easy and nonchalant. She jabbed a finger in his chest and tried to move away from his hold instead he tightened it.

"Advik you should have informed me at least."
She seethed, crossing her arms and glaring at him. He clicked his tongue.

"I'm sorry."

She closed her eyes and bit her lip to not hurl something at him. He is not sorry.

"Not conventional."

He moved close to her ear and stroked her forearm. She shuddered a breath. His hot breath was flaring over her ear as he touched the shell of her ear with the tip of his nose and lips.

"Teach me."

A gushing hot liquid flowed beneath her, she pooled and moaned. He hummed. After registering what she did her face flustered and she palmed her face. Advik chuckled wickedly.

The elevator's door opened and she tried to move away from him but he has his deadly grip on her.

She didn't protest or say anything apart from greeting the employees and partners he has introduced to. She smiled when Aditya came forward and offered her sparkling water like a true gentleman Advik being Advik didn't allow her to take any sip and dragged her with him.

Minutes later she got easily bored as Advik was talking with other of his partners. He noticed her and excused himself.

Something caught her eyes leaving distaste in her mouth. Advik's most recent ex is the gorgeous Australian Model Danielle Ford. Blonde, white, blue eyes, small waist, big booties, and amply boobs. Man's walking dream, right?

She walked like she owned the place. Her eyes followed Advik as she smiled seductively and Advik smiled back like a gentleman. 'Really? What game are you playing Advik' Nina cocked her brows

"Am I interrupting something?"

Danielle said in a sultry voice. She is pale white and her toned thighs, abs, and cleavage are on display.

"Absolutely not."

Nina replied with a saccharine smile as if greeting her on behalf of Advik. Danielle's eye found her and she too faked a smile. Envy in her eyes for Advik's fiance. Danielle wasn't pleased.

"You know I missed you. It has been so long."

Danielle hugged him tightly and dramatically expressed her words. Her demeanor is instinctive like she is marking her territory. Any fool would be seeing she is luring him with her words.

Nina took a deep breath.

"Elle. Why are you here all of a sudden? Any issue."

Nina fueled as the word 'Elle' came off his tongue. Danielle giggled, placing a hand on his chest. Getting cozy huh?

Losing all her interest she gave a tight smile and excused them, not before offering them a smile and said to enjoy themselves.

The smile was not something pleasant or fake.