Special care for special things.

He tapped the tap and washed off his hands. After the shower and dinner. His cabin was dark and kind of gothic; Faint smell of smoke and papers. The walls were lined with beautiful paintings. Some of them were classics. Outstanding combination of danger and attraction. A black and white statue of two anaconda symbolizing loathe and devotion.

One of the paintings on his walls is of a demon hanging upside down, the black tears from his eyes trickling down his lids and disappearing down the ridge of his horns.

The large window provides a view of the skyline and horizontal line of the busy noisy town though no sound can be heard. A dead silence everywhere. A message popped up on his screen. A cheeky smirk tucked the corner of his face.

Unknown: Ask me nicely, maybe I will consider it.

She is an adventure he was missing, a possession he oathed to be devoted to, an addiction flowing in his bloodstream. Even if he drains out all of his blood she won't be out of his system.

Leaning his elbow on the table he texted her back.

Advik: Be ready to be swept off of your feet, your majesty.

He saved her number before checking the new message. She is a feisty little thing that doesn't need to be tamed. He doesn't want her to change. He enjoys every bit of staying by her side even if she picked a childish fight.

Naaz: You can kiss my arse with this much arrogance.

Advik: I'm not planning on leaving your arse anyway.

Naaz: Don't be delusional. I will claw you if you try to close your mouth anywhere near me.

Advik: You mean clawing my back? Oh fuck!

Naaz: Fuck you!

Advik: your place or mine? Mine is a better choice. Your parents will probably not be happy with their daughter's desperate noises.

Naaz: Advik Malhotra.

Advik: Wish I could see you screaming my name.

Naaz: Are you in heat, your filthy arrogant perv arse?!

Advik: Let's prove it when I will get you in your arms and will ride.

If anyone ever dared to look in his eyes and slit his soul it would be her. She was the girl who made his sight roam until it fixed on her.

Last year they celebrated Durga Puja in her mother's birthplace, West Bengal. Her father's shareholders and business partner were invited too. His father and Mr.Sehgal had been friends for a lifetime.

And there he saw her for the first time in a white and red-rimmed saree. A red bindi, and choker necklace with matching jhumkas. Matching ankles and red glass bangles on her wrists. Plain right but she was looking like a seraphim and grim. Women are beautiful. There's no doubt but she was exotic and exquisite. Her shoulder-length hair bounced every time she took a step. The minimal makeup didn't hide the mole at the side of her head. He gawked at her the whole time.