The Night's Young

After sharing a local meal together, the couple retired to their room. They changed into clean clothes that were neatly folded up on the bed as an orb of light illuminated their room. Although the roof above their head was modest, they weren’t struggling for money or necessities. Before fleeing the castle, Ezrel and the maid gathered valuable items, along with a few coins and clothing. They also lived frugally while doing side jobs to avoid using their savings while waiting for the couple’s return. 

It was Kian and Malak’s first night in this world. The situation they were in was outside of Kian’s expectations. However, he was back with his loved one and that was what mattered the most. He will make sure that the rest will resolve itself in time. The Bazahian Kingdom belonged to him and no one else, especially not to a man like Serik Albimbert. He proved himself unworthy of the crown. All the Lords and Ladies supporting him will also be disposed of. He didn’t need disloyal pawns. 

“How are you feeling?” Kian asked Malak after joining him in bed and pulling the bed covers to their chests. 

Malak sighed. “It was fun, but a lot happened.” 

“I know. This isn’t how I imagined things would be, either.”

“We had to come back,” Malak whispered shakily. 

“Miss them?” Kian asked as he lay on his side with his head propped up on his hand. 

“I do. I really do,” the younger demon blinked repeatedly to wish the threatening tears to disappear. “But they are safe.” 

“They are. Nothing will happen to them.”

His lover's presence gave Malak the comfort he so desperately needed at that moment. Kian shifted his position, so they would be more comfortable. He wrapped his arms around Malak saying nothing. He didn’t need to. 

“Thank you,” Malak broke the silence after feeling better. 

“No need,” Kian kissed the top of his head. 

“I still can’t believe we are back. It feels like a dream.” 

Malak looked up and pushed a strand of hair out of Kian’s eyes. Even with the light, his eyes still shone as brightly as a fireplace in a dark room. His appearance didn’t change. He was exactly how he remembered him centuries ago. But he desperately required a haircut. 

“This is very real. Unfortunately, not in the conditions, I would have liked. It isn’t very romantic.” 

Malak laughed softly. “Your romantic ideas are always too extravagant.” 

“Only the best for you.” 

“We could disguise ourselves as commoners more often in the future.” 

“I’m sure I could arrange that.” Kian moved to be on top of his husband. “But for now,” he kissed him passionately. “I would like to enjoy our first night together.” 

Malak wrapped his arms around Kian’s neck. “I see nothing wrong with that. But what about Ez-” 

Kian growled. “Seems like you two are quite close.” 

“Don't be jealous. I need to be friendly with him since he is your most trusted man,” he answered innocently. 

After another growl, Kian kissed Malak to get him to stop talking about another man. “Enough.” 

“Don’t be mean to Ezrel now, he-” 

Kian attacked Malak’s neck while his hands wandered south. The latter gasped in surprise. Lightheaded, the sensations overtook Malak. His body felt heavy and didn’t move as he wished to. Instead, his back curled, and his legs parted under the masterful touch of his lover. 

“I don't want to see this pretty mouth open unless it's moaning with pleasure,” Kian whispered next to Malak’s neck. 

Malak wanted to answer, but he couldn’t. Everything he thought about who he was, what he was, was irrelevant. The weight of his body on him, the need to watch his face, and the smell of their sweats mixing were the thoughts clouding his mind. He could only feel what Kian subjected him to, and he needed more. Malak wanted him inside all the time. 

Malak’s scent was intoxicating. His soft and smooth skin under his touch felt like silk. Kian mustered all his strength to not lose control right here and now. He could feel his lover’s needs and wanted to reciprocate, but he savoured the moment. He loved the soft gasps and moans reaching his ears. The heat of Malak’s body warmed him right to the core. His waist grinding into Kian’s like a silent plea. Kian’s mouth went down, then farther, while Malak grabbed his hair. The clothes were in the way, so he ripped them off. He could have used magic, but he didn’t want to take his attention away from the sight under him. Right now, Malak was completely his. Kian owned him. 

“Hurry,” Malak moaned as he pushed Kian’s shoulders down. 

Kian's lips curved into a mischievous smile. “The night is still young. And I plan to enjoy every single minute,” Kian kissed Malak's skin between words. 

Malak took a deep breath before turning their position around. He was now straddling his lover. While gliding his hands over Kian's chiselled chest, Malak marvelled at its softness and warmth. He had never done this before, but he loved it. His heart was drumming in his chest. He held him in his hands before slowly putting him in. Malak felt him deeper than ever before. He paused and took another deep breath. Ready, he started to move slowly. He was in charge and he loved it. 

As Kian gritted his teeth, he grew tense. He frowned as a bead of sweat glided down his forehead. His hands were resting on Malak’s hips as they slowly moved up and down. The pace was driving him mad. Kian couldn’t take it anymore. He bucked his hips up and pushed Malak’s waist down. 

Malak threw his head back and screamed. He felt Kian split him in two. Kian didn’t stop, and neither did Malak. His mind went blank. As his strength left him, Kian took the opportunity to change their position. They both went wild. The sheets tangled, the bed creaked, and their quick breaths filled the room. Reaching the peak, Malak tried to inform Kian. But no words came out. As his pleasure grew, it reached a climax. Malak screamed. Tainting his chest with semen, Malak shivered as he relaxed into the mattress. 

“This was… This,” Malak panted, still out of breath. 

Kian chuckled. “We are not done yet.” 

Kian pushed Malak’s legs up and drove deeper, drawing a guttural sound out of him. He would climax again right away. Kian drove himself harder into him. Malak whined with pleasure. Quickly, the heat built once again. But Kian kept going while pacing himself. Pushing his lover’s legs higher, he drove deeper into Malak. Never stopping, Kian kept moving vigorously. Suddenly, the knot at the base of his cock dissolved in fire. Malak felt a warmth permeate him from the inside. The knowledge of Kian’s seeds filling him was enough to push him over the edge. For the second time, Malak orgasmed. It was as powerful as his first. 

“Stop… Please….” Malak moaned weakly. 

Kian brushed his lover’s wet hair out of his eyes. Panting, they looked at each other before sharing a passionate kiss. Shaking, Kian pulled away. Mustering his last strength, he willed for clean clothes and sheets. Pulling the bed covers over their bodies, Malak struggled to keep his eyes open. 

“Goodnight,” Kian whispered before the darkness absorbed the light.