Prank ka nateeja

Zacznij od początku

Also i can please you in ways beyond imagination💋💋

Seen

My eyes were wide as pumpkins as i was not able to grasp the situation.

Anaya (shocked): What the fu----

Reyansh (angrily): Sochna bhi mat......you are not supposed to curse me and around me.

Anaya (nervously): Arey mein aapko gaali thodi derahi thi.....are mein to what the fudge bolne waali thi. F.U.D.G.E.

Reyansh (glaring): Agar mein kuch bolun toh ek hi baar mein sun liya karo.....behas karne ki khayaal bhi apne dimaag se nikaal do.

Anaya nodded feverishly seeing his dark angry eyes.

Poor girl couldn't even look at him straight in the eyes.

Anaya (cutely): Aap hamasha mujhe daantthe kyun rehte ho?

Reyansh (sternly): Isliye kyunki tum daant khaane wali harkatein hi karti ho. Mujhe toh yeh samaj mein nahi aa raha ki tumhare sangathi ka asar Ishaan par hua hai ya uska tumpar. Par kuch bhi ho.....ho to tum dono hi pagal na? Ki farak painda?

Anaya flared her nostrils cutely in anger.

Anaya (annoyed): Aap choidiyen muje.....chodooo

Saying that she tried pushing him as hard as she can but he was a freaking bulldozer for our little Anaya.

Reyansh (tightening his grip): Jab tak mein tumhein pakadke rakhna chaahta ho tab tak tum mere paas hi rahogi.....toh mujhe gussa toh mat hi dilaana....kyunki mein.....sirf mein hi apne aap ko samja saktha hoon. Toh dont funking try to push me.

Anaya (pouting): Dekha dekha....ab kon curse kar raha hai......yeh thik hai agar aap karo toh sahi aur mein karu toh galat.....bhala yeh kya baat hui?

Reyansh was about to answer her back with a befitting reply but he saw a shadow lurking in the bushes outside her open balcony door.

He kept his eyes straight forward not even wanting to miss a glimpse of that person.

Reyansh was damn sure that this was anything but good. So he slowly gripped his gun from the pocket and held it firm in his hands but Anya still couldnt see the gun and the man because the gun was in his hands at his back and the man was just behind her in the little far balcony.

He saw the man in all black appearing to form a steady image as he saw that the man was aiming his gun at him. But that fool was not alert enough to notice that Reyansh had his eyes on him from too long by now.

Just as the mystery man was about to pull the trigger, Reyansh quickly pulled his gun forward and shot him right at his shoulder blade just above his heart and the man fell down with a thud. During this whole chaos, Reyansh spun Anaya around so that she wouldnt get hurt by any chance which resulted him to turn around too and they both fell on the bed together with Reyansh on top of Anaya.

Anaya squeaked in utter horror hearing the gun shot completely terrified.

The intenisty with which they spun around was so strong that their lips were attached to each other when they came crashing on the bed.