Plus I really like Wendy, we're actually quite similar in some ways, I mean we're both smart and share a very passionate hate for Cartman.

I looked back at my desk realising I should probably pay attention and that I did.

After the first 3 periods it was finally lunch, Kyle and Stan both stood together awkwardly, due to the two lunch tables.

The first table, consisted of Kenny, butters, Craig Tweek and Wendy

While the other consisted of Clyde, Bebe, Tolkien and Cartman

Jimmy would also sometimes sit on Kyles table, but he had comedy club at lunch most of the time.

"Hey I have an idea" Kyle said turning to Stan

"I think I know what you're thinking" Stan replied before heading over to his table and Kyle headed to his.

-5 minutes later-

"Gahh, this m-many peo-ple is is maki-ng me ahh ner-nervous" Tweek twitched

"There there Tweek it will be alright" Craig said before grabbing his hand reassuring him.

"This is like so gay, I can't believe you guys joined the tables together just because you lovers couldn't separate"

Kenny laughed

"Dedication I've got to say" he chuckled once more

Butters laughed "I agree"

"Soo guys have you heard about the new empowering movement for wome..."  Wendy spoke

"Boooooo Wendy boooo" Cartman interrupted snickering

Wendy death glared him making him quickly shut up, reminding him of the time she beat the shit out of him.

"Clyde look at these shoes, aren't they the prettiest" Bebe showed Clyde

"Their beautiful Bebe, just like you" he smiled blushing

"Cringe dude" Tolkien laughed

Stan and Kyle looked at each other, both had massive grins, realising their plan had successfully worked.

-Time skip-

It was finally last period,

Stan had to catch up on a lot of work, due to this mr mackey thought he'd just check in and make sure Stan understood what he had to do.

After 20 minutes, Stan finally left the office, he thanked mr mackey before closing the door.

To waste time, Stan headed to the back of the school, where his and Kenny's usual spot was outside.

Delighted, Stan smiled to see that Kenny also happened to be there

"Hey dude are you ditching?" Stan asked

"Nah just thought I'd have a quick cig, you want one?" He passed the box to Stan, gesturing him to take one.

Stan pulled a cig out and placed it in his mouth "thanks man got a lighter?"

"Got you" Kenny replied before raising his arm to reach stans cigarette , he put his hand near the end that was going to be lit. shielding the flame from the random gusts of wind.

"I hate to cut things short dude, but I've got to get back before Mr Garrison figures me out" Kenny spoke

"That's fine man see you later" stan replied, before talking a large inhale of his cigarette.