Chapter 5

2 months later

Namjoon's point of view:

It's been really hard for me these days, all the throwing up and dizziness made me feel like dying, but I won't, with the help of my mother, boyfriend's and bestfriend I feel like I'm some kind of Disney princess. Yes, me, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook are now boyfriend's, they asked me out after finding out I'm pregnant and I accepted their request.

Right now, we have to go the doctor to check on the baby's breathing, we are really excited.

~Time Skip~

We went inside the doctor's office, and the doctor told us to write on some paper, we did it and waited for the doctor to check the baby's breathing.

"Mr. Kim, your baby's breathing is very good right now, but...the baby is weak, it's probably because you are a male and male pregnancy is really rare for males, and it's also kinda dangerous for you and the baby. Mr. Kim, Mr. Jeon, Mr. Park, you have to take care of Mr. Kim at all cost. Every movement effects the baby." The doctor announced.

I put on a small smile and looked at the doctor, "I'll make sure to be really careful with everything I do."

~

"The doctor talked too much" Taehyung said as we hopped into the car.

"But he had to, we have to know the consequences of Joon's pregnancy, you know. We gotta know what to do if something happens" Jimin said, turning his head to my direction, "How do you feel, Joon?"

"I feel great, and happy to know that the baby is doing fine" I smile.

"Good to hear that, Hyung"

🥚

Hi

I haven't been updating for a while now, both on this book and my other book. Idk why but I'm slowly losing interest in writing, but dw I'll try to keep writing.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 26, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

My Bullys | Namjoon x Vminkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें