Chapter 3

Namjoon held a pregnancy test in his hands, he was unsure about this, he didn't want to be pregnant.
What would he tell his friends, his classmates, his family? That he is a whore? That he got fucked by 3 people at once without using condoms? No, they would be very disappointed in him.

He put a bit of his pee on the test, and waited on the bathroom floor while sitting.

He put the test away and thought about what he would tell everybody if he was pregnant, and imagined what they would say.

'Mom, I'm pregnant'

'Namjoon! I raised you well so why are like this, you just turned 18 is that why!? Ugh just get out of my house, you filthy whore!'

or

'Yoongi-hyung, I'm pregnant'

'What! No way! Hahaha! Wait you're serious!? What the fuck, Namjoon! Go away from me, I don't want to have a friend that is a whore!'

'Stop thinking that way, Namjoon!' He told himself

He hadn't realized that 2 minutes has passed, so he took the the test without looking and counted to 3

1

2

3

Positive

He looked at the test in disbelief

'No! No! This can't be real! No!' He whined out

He got up on his legs again, and went downstairs to his mom.

"Mom"

"What, honey?"

"I'm pregnant" He said, without hesitation

"What did you say!?"

"I'm pregnant"

"Namjoon...Please tell me how did this happen?"

"It was more out of force"

"Wait, honey, You got raped?!"

"Kinda"

"What do you mean 'kinda'??? Did you like it or not, did the person force you to do it?"

"I liked it, though"

"Well, Joon, are you okay?"

"Yes, mom, but what about the child that is in my womb?"

"Joon, go talk with the father first and them let me meet him, okay?"

"Mom, they're three"

"What do you mean, honey?"

"I did it with three people, I think all three would like to be the father, if they even accept me"

"Honey, just go talk with them"

"Okay mom, and thank you for accepting me!"

"I'm your mom, ofcourse I would accept you"

He gave her a kiss on the cheek and went off to school

—————

yo yo yo I'm backkkkkk, hi btw

hope ya like it, and chap 4 coming soon