"He must have ate something before" namjoon said while continuing eating.

"Ohh, I thought you will scold him" kihyun said raising his eyebrows.

"How can I scold him? He's elder than me and he knows what's right for him and what's not" namjoon said seriously.

Jungkook laughed at that making both namjoon and kihyun to look at him.

"Ohh umm sorry, I just remembered a joke" jungkook said clearing his throat.

"Oh really? I also want to hear that joke" kihyun said.

"I don't remember it now" jungkook said without even looking at him and started eating.

Kihyun glared at him.

"Unbelieveble" namjoon mumbled getting up from the chair.

"I am also done, I am going to sleep now good night guys" kihyun said who then went to his room.

"I'll wash the dishes hyung, you go and handle that stubborn guy please" jungkook said.

"Jungkook why are you behaving like this with kihyun? He apologized for that, he will never do that again" namjoon said washing the dishes already.

"I don't care about his apologies, I am warning you hyung that he will surely do something" jungkook said getting up.

Namjoon frowned at that and asked while looking back at jungkook
"What do you mean?"

"He is planning something, you noticed how he just always talks about business?" Jungkook said.

"So? He is a businessman kook, he wants to be successful that's why his focus is on his business" namjoon said now washing jungkook's dishes too.

"But still something is definitely wrong" jungkook said while leaning over the counter but then he saw two cute little eyes looking at them. He smiled and mumbled to namjoon
"Your KitKat is here hyung"

Namjoon also smiled while saying
"Peeking through door?"

"Yeah" jungkook said while looking at yoongi who was looking back at him silently

"I thought you went to sleep hyung? What are you doing here now?" Namjoon asked wiping his hands with a kitchen towel but then got worried hearing yoongi stuttering
"J-joonie"

Jungkook's expression turned to a panicked one when he saw tears filling in yoongi's eyes. He quickly went to him and pulled him inside the dining room then asked softly
"What happened yoonkitty?"

"Sleepy" yoongi said.

"Then let's sleep na, why are you crying?" Jungkook said wiping the tears which fell from yoongi's eyes.

"I d-did fell asleep but t-then that d-dream" yoongi stuttered holding jungkook's t-shirt in his fists tightly.

"Again that dream?" Namjoon asked standing beside jungkook.

Yoongi hummed sniffling.

Jungkook looked at namjoon and nodded towards him.

"My KitKat is unable to sleep peacefully huh?" Namjoon said softly while picking yoongi up like a koala.

"Now d-don't wanna sleep joonie" Yoongi said knowing namjoon will take him back to the bedroom.

"It's important to sleep hyung" namjoon said and went upstairs to yoongi's room with jungkook behind him.

"Please put me down, namjoon please" Yoongi requested wriggling in namjoon's arms.

"Shh! Lay down" namjoon said putting Yoongi down on the bed and before yoongi could get up,both namjoon and jungkook laid down on his each side and grabbed him.

"Let's sleep my sleepy hyung" jungkook said holding Yoongi close to him.

"Not sleepy anymore, leave!" Yoongi struggled to get up.

Namjoon caressed his head to calm him.

"Atleast close your eyes and try to relax hyung, you want warm milk?" Jungkook asked.

"No" Yoongi mumbled now stopping his struggles. He pressed his face against jungkook's chest and closed his eyes. He was sleepy but was scared to sleep.

Namjoon keep on running his fingers in yoongi soft hairs while jungkook was Patting yoongi's back.

After 5 minutes, jungkook felt Yoongi limp so he lossened his hold. Namjoon slowly covered them properly with the duvet.

Both namjoon and jungkook stayed awake in case if yoongi again gets a nightmare. They kept sharp eye on his every movement and then-

"Mumma"

Namjoon sat down on the bed immediately, ready to take yoongi in his arms but jungkook signalled him to stay quiet.

"P-papa, accident!" Yoongi said while Shaking in jungkook's gentle hold.

"Hyu-" namjoon was going to wake him up but jungkook stopped him saying.

"Don't wake him up hyung, whisper comfort words to him but be calm yourself yeah?"

Namjoon did as jungkook said and lay back down.
"Everything is ok hyung" he whispered in a very soft voice.

"Relax KitKat, I am so sorry that you have to go through this but we are with you"

"We love you yoongi hyung"

Namjoon continued whispering sweet things and he felt relief when he noticed that yoongi was not shaking anymore.

Jungkook smiled looking at namjoon who was Patting yoongi's head gently.

"Love you KitKat" namjoon said kissing the back of yoongi's head.

"And what about me?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows.

"What about you?" Namjoon asked frowning.

Jungkook pouted.

"What?" Namjoon teased.

"Nothing" jungkook said and closed his eyes with a pout but smiled when he heard a soft

"Love you too my kook"

💜
______________________________________

Don't forget to vote 🌟