𝟯𝟳 ~ 𝘁𝘀𝗮𝗵𝗲𝘆𝗹𝘂

ابدأ من البداية

moans of his lover's name and breathes escape neteyam's throat and knuckles slowly turning white from the immense grip on the weaved rug.

needless to say, ao'nung had become mesmerised.
his eyes never leaves neteyam who's now a hot moaning mess with his palm still keeping its rhythm.

and as soon as neteyam ejaculates all over ao'nung's hands, the heir stares at the white spews, slowly feeling his own to expand in size.

a smirk then curls up on his lips, leaning closer to the dry heaving boy.
"sweetheart, open up"
neteyam momentarily looks up at ao'nung before opening up his jaw only for the heir to stick his fingers into the mouth.

however, neteyam's tongue swirling around ao'nung's fingers flushed the heir with eyes gaping at such an erotic neteyam.

the side of neteyam only he can see.

the omaticaya begins to closure his lips together, sucking on the boy's fingers with hooded eyes of lust piercing through ao'nung.

ao'nung pulls out from neteyam's mouth before leaving trails of kisses down his chest as his finger slowly caresses its way along neteyam's inner thigh.

"wait, nung-"
neteyam's voice showcases as terror before sitting up and leaning on his shaky elbows.

"i'm scared-"

ao'nung's eyes come back to reality.
"sorry-"
"please.. take it slow first.."

-

momentarily, neteyam is now sitting between ao'nung's legs; essentially against his bulge with his knees propped up with the entrance exposed.

with neteyam's back weight leans against ao'nung, his fingers slowly slide down the boy's stomach and past his hard-on, letting out a groan escape.
ao'nung also has his other arm wrapping around the boy, where he could hold onto.

"it's okay, love. i'm right here"
ao'nung plants kisses by neteyam's ear as it twitches from pleasure.

as ao'nung slowly thrusts into the hole, neteyam shivers, wincing at the weird feeling of ao'nung's large fingers. the very fingers which he hadn't realised were that long nor big.

"tell me when i can move."

through contemplation, neteyam nods quickly, sucking in a deep breath as he feels the pressure of his lover's two fingers thrusting in and out slowly.
"good job, teyam"
ao'nung huskily voices by his lover's ear, sending shivers up neteyam's spine.

he greatly enjoyed such praise.

neteyam grips onto his arm, allowing streams of tears roll down through huffs, squinting his eyes as he leaning his head back onto ao'nung's shoulder.

"faster-"
with that, ao'nung speeds up the rhythm and adds one more finger, making it three as neteyam's winces and tensing loosens up ever so slowly, turning into light moans.

"faster nung"
his voice screeching quietly.
the pleasure coming from the pain heightens, turning neteyam into a teary eyed, moaning mess.

"i'm close-"
ao'nung quickly pulls his three fingers out, essentially edging the boy and neteyam winces, letting go off ao'nung's nail dented arm.

"ao'nung!" he moans, clinging onto the heir, begging for more.
but ao'nung liked the teasing.

from that point on, something switches in him.
his eyes have gone dark as the heir scurries to push neteyam down gently before untying his own loincloth.

"the night's still young baby"
he teases, tilting his head with a chuckle.

neteyam's eyes catches a glimpse of ao'nung's erection with widen eyes before licking his own lips.
"give it to me ao"
he demands through arches brows and tears blurring his vision.
but he didn't care.
neteyam needed it inside this instant.

"hurry!" he moans, attempting to grab ao'nung's hard-on and putting it inside of himself but the heir comes quick to grab both his wrists and holds it above neteyam's head and the other grabbing onto his thigh.

"nung-"
he allows a moan to escape at the hard entrance as distorted sounds of moans move with every thrust and the heir let's go of neteyam's wrists, allowing him to hold onto his shoulders.

with their chests coming into a close proximity, ao'nung starts to leave bite marks around the boy's shoulder, feeling the tightness around his member and ao'nung loved it a little too much.

too much, to the point where ao'nung had left uncountable marks.

all over his shoulders, nipple, neck.
as well as suctioned markings that makes neteyam moans louder than before.

at this point ao'nung's back also had scratches from neteyam's strength.
even the pain didn't stop ao'nung stop thrusting more deeper into his newly mate.

more so, the pain had brought him crazy pleasure and allowed moans to slip out through his throat.

ao'nung had been going at a rapid speed into neteyam where the slamming of their thighs sounded like drums during a festival.

during the last remaining seconds, neteyam moans out as loud as he could possibly, gripping onto his mate's back with arms crossed as hard as ever.

and they both let themselves out.
neteyam's had released all over ao'nung's chest and the heir had released into his mate.

as soon as the climax rushes over them, ao'nung had run out of strength and plops on top of neteyam as his head is now between the heir's arms and the omactiaya having his arms wrapped around ao'nung.

their breaths had become one as their queues become detached.
"ugh.. you're — so sticky."
neteyam groans out, feeling ao'nung's semen roll out of his entrance before pushing his mate off of him to the side and rolling over.

at this point, ao'nung feels dead.
amazing but dead.

he has no more strength whatsoever but with whatever he has left, ao'nung pulls neteyam close to his chest, holding onto his mate and inhaling the sweet scent of their releases being conjoined.

the two stay in comfortable silence as their once heavy breathes turn into soft air, finally calming down from the erratic activity.

"we need to clean up, love." ao'nung suddenly voices, trying his best to catch a breath.

"tomorrow." neteyam mumbles, feeling the weariness wave over him.

"or you'll get a stomachache."
silence falls between the two until neteyam groans in slight bothersome, trying to sit up before he grunts at the pain shooting up his back.

ao'nung instantly holds onto his mate, chuckling at the damage.

"i knew it wasn't a good idea doing it on the floor." neteyam cries as he gets pulled up from ao'nung who has one hand holding onto their loincloths and the other around neteyam.

"it hurts to walk nung." neteyam moans from the unbearable pain and tears start to swell up in his eyes.

"hold on here" ao'nung pats his own shoulders and neteyam immediately obeys, getting carried by ao'nung; chest to chest.

ao'nung then steps out of the pod as his gaze darts back and forth to make sure no one is awake and thankfully, there were no lights whatsoever.

as he walks his way down to the waters, neteyam has his cheek tucked into the crook of ao'nung's neck; letting whimpers escape and heavy breaths.

"teyam..?"

he concernedly voices, looking towards neteyam.
"your.. finger.. is in me."
he breaths out as he had felt ao'nung's finger thrusting in and out from the walking rhythm.

"oops..!"
ao'nung stiffens his complexion, couldn't help but find it endearing.

1696 wc

hope this was enjoyable idek
i feel so dead for no reason wtafafgwd