𝟯 ~ 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵

where'd everyone go😰 did my indecisiveness scare youse away😭

it hasn't been long until the forest boy had woken by intense rustling from an inch above him.
his eyes dart, locking contact with the person he did not want to see.

"what are you doing here, fish boy."
neteyam hisses at the eye soar, pushing himself up into a defensive stance.

correspondingly, the presence chucks a snicker as feet becomes careful of where its stepping.

"i should be asking you the same thing."
ao'nung plops down to neteyam's level, swaying his tail and inching closer to the boy who attempts to step away.

"how'd you know i would be here." a low, agitated voice escapes through neteyam, scowling at the disturbance.
"c'mon now, no need to be hostile. it took me awhile to climb up here. just for you."

neteyam calls bullshit at his reasoning.
he couldn't lie though,
ao'nung's charisma is out of this world but under all that tough guy act, he's just an arrogant, pathetic skxawng.

"relax.." ao'nung clicks his tongue, furrowing at the guarded neteyam.
"your family asked my father where you were. i was forced to come get you."
"and only one could guess where you ran off to."

the fragments of ao'nung's insults heretofore infectiously spread into his mind once more.
he didn't want to keep talking to him.
he can't but,
something in his heart urges to keep talking.

"what about your sister." neteyam stays steady, now stabilising his vision on ao'nung, reading into every movement and body language of his.

"she's busy."
"now, if you'd be kind enough to leave this forsaken forest, i have somewhere must attend-"

"what are you even so busy with" neteyam pauses in his footsteps, slowing down his pacing in climbing down while turning towards the boy.

"none of your business forest boy."
ao'nung sternly scowls, landing back onto the ground after neteyam.

"whatever." he murmurs, hurriedly fleeing back into the village as ao'nung's calls out to him fade behind, not wanting to do anything with ao'nung.

furthermore, his agitation becomes apparent once tsireya comes into the line of sight.
her lips quickly close shut once she sees neteyam's expression; anger.

tsireya didn't want to disturb a rage filled individual.
it wouldn't end well from her past experiences.
however, lo'ak had other plans than to just watch by the sidelines.

lo'ak catches up with his older brother, capturing the boy's neck with his arm, grinning.
"c'mon don't look so scary, you're scaring away the girls"

neteyam protracts the words urging to fall out, heedful at the things he would say out of spite.
"leave me alone skxawng"

lo'ak lowers by neck and slants his eyes, inspecting neteyam's features.
by the looks of it, he retreats his arm away and scanning his older brother till he's out of sight.

"is he okay..?" tsireya makes her way beside the still framed boy, eyes prancing between neteyam's last appearance and lo'ak.

"he doesn't look okay-"
"he'll be fine. he's too tight up the ass."
a chuckle emerges from behind the two, causing lo'ak to launch his head to the side just to see a rare sight of ao'nung.

"what'd you do."
lo'ak scowls at boy, pushing his arm away that had previously found itself on lo'ak's shoulder.

"i did no such thing. princess over there is just too stuck up, that's all."
ao'nung pulls his palms up beside his face, inching back in defense.