( a/n: Jay's fit for pratice without the mic ofc )

Third Person Point of View

Jungwon, Sunoo, Ni-ki, and Heeseung are at Sunoo's and Seungmin's apartment. Seungmin who left all four of them and slept at Jeongin's and Jungwon's apartment is now out of sight. According to him, it is okay as long as they don't trash the house.

The four of them went home early, Jungwon doesn't even know if his Jay hyung actually came to his school to pick up yuna. But fortunately if he did there definitely would be pictures of his car and him at their school group page exclusive for students.

Jay sure causes a stir whenever he visits and picks up Jungwon before.

Jungwon sure is thankful with his friends, for accompanying him here. He's wearing a cute bear patterned pajama. He also was carrying a big teddy bear gifted to him as a kid by his grandma.

Heeseung is wearing a shiny striped pajama, while Sunoo is wearing a leopard print Pjs and for Ni-ki's wearing a blue striped Pjs

Heeseung is wearing a shiny striped pajama, while Sunoo is wearing a leopard print Pjs and for Ni-ki's wearing a blue striped Pjs. ( a/n: I couldn't include all photos because pinterest ain't very helpful )

"So... I asked K hyung about Jay's schedule and he said Jay has practice for tomorrow and a Championships by Sunday." Heeseung started as he munches on some ramen sunoo cooked for them.

They are currently at the living room as Sunoo laid out thick mattress for them all to sleep. There a table in front the mattress sits as they all surround it. The table being filled with snacks. Ni-ki was peeling orange for his boyfriend as he listens. "But, K hyung said.. outsiders ain't allowed for practice this time since it is the finals and the coach do not want any distractions" heeseung added frowning.

"I was able to visit once with Ni-ki there because we watch Jake play, since am his cousin. That's when I met K hyung, because Jake takes me to practices~!" Heeseung dreamily said as he smiles at the fond memory.

"We hear that story a lot hyung" Ni-ki said giggling, as the four of them laugh. "So Jungwon should go and visit by Sunday right?" Sunoo asked, eating a mint chocolate ice cream.

"Mhm, luckily for us. They're against ENKZ University.. So we could acquire tickets to the Field since it will be held in our University Field since ours is bigger." Slurping on his ramen as he finishes it while informing the other three.

"What's your plan then?" Ni-ki asked turning to Jungwon. "Right, what will you do by then?" Sunoo added.

Jungwon just turned at the three as he purses his lips, thinking of his plan. A smile creeps up his lips as he suddenly had a light bub moment. He gathers all three as he whispers what his plan was. The group was filled with giggles and excitement upon hearing Jungwon's plan.

"Okay okay, Let's do this! For Jaywon!" Heeseung started,

Jungwon giggled tilting his head. "Jaywon?" He asked a small smile plastered on his face upon hearing the new combined name of his and Jay's.