14

As soon as Sunoo and Heeseung finally reached their usual table at the cafeteria. Their gaze immediately landed on Jungwon who is frowning and not eating the packed lunch his Jeongin hyung cooked for him. "What is wrong with him? he's been like that since morning." Heeseung started as he snaps his fingers infront of Jungwon

Usually, the latter would wave his hand enthusiastically at the two as soon as he saw them approach the table. But this time, he is silent and is just burning holes to his food. "Believe me hyung, even in class he's been spacing out." Ni-ki said shaking his head before eating his fish shaped bread. 

Jungwon is just holding onto his phone, clutching onto it tightly as if his life depends on it. 

"Yah! what's up with you? Just the last time you are all so giddy chatting with Jay now you're like that" his bestie sunoo makes his way to his side, basically shaking the younger. 

"Oh Jay? as in Park Jay?" A random girl who apparently hear their convo piped in. "Yuna? Are you eavesdropping?" Sunoo rolled his eyes crossing his arms as he asked the new comer. 

"Can you tell me more about him?" Yuna, ignored the question as she smiles sitting beside heeseung. "We're gonna meet later, Jay oppa said he'd picked me up! How should I be like around him?" She asks blatantly as she bats her eyes to them. 

Hearing that, Jungwon abruptly got up his seat, eyes teary as he sniffs. Then marching off the cafeteria. 

The rest are worried, they know what had happened yesterday. Afterall they were there at the empty lot. They all heard from Jay. But Jay never told them about the part about sungchan confessing to Jungwon.

 "You-!" Sunoo started, glancing at the girl across her as he tries to grab her by the hair, gritting onto his teeth as he tries to grab yuna, but was pulled off by ni-ki "Yahh~ babe, come onn!" Ni-ki holds sunoo back as he pries him away from her. "No! Let me gooo!" 

Heeseung, Ni-ki and Sunoo whom is being dragged by his boyfriend away from the girl walks out the cafereria to find Jungwon. 

Yuna triumphantly smiled as she waves the three goodbye as she was at the table. She intended to say that. 

Jungwon's Point of View

Running to where my feet would take me, pulling the hood of my Jacket over my head as I cry my eyes out. Avoiding people as much as possible as I then find myself at the now empty and old building of ENKZ University. I entered it's bathroom catching onto my breathe as I drop down onto my knees and hug it close to my body. 

I messed up, I messed up so bad I know. I know I do deserve to be treated this way but why does it still hurts? Why do I still cry. 

Since last night, after realizing I actually like Jay hyung I tried to contact him and message him to apologize and perhaps hear his voice again. 

Flashback

"NO!" I yelled out loud, which caught the attention of my older brother as he suddenly appears at my doorstep.

"What you yelling at about huh?" Jeongin hyung said with his arms crossed over his chest. I blinked my eyes twice, or thrice, as the realization slowly sinks in. "I LIKE JAY HYUNG?!?!" I added. 

Jeongin hyung could only roll his eyes, chuckling at the state of his brother. "Uh-huh, Took you long enough to find out" Jeongin said laughing as he leaves the younger heading to his own room. What does he mean took me long to find out? Hyung knows?!?!? Am I the only one unaware?