4

the celebration at Hyunjin's house, went by pretty fast. Jungwon was avoiding jay all night, by sticking with Jeongin and sunoo  all throughout their time there.

They had gone home as well. Jeongin and Jungwon was dropped by Felix at their apartment. "Good-bye! See you!" Jungwon waved at both Heeseung and Felix. Jeongin waved at the two, before dragging Jungwon in.

Three days went by easily, after he saw Jay at the street racing. He heard nothing from him again, nor did he saw him.

It was finally friday, and his last period is about to end. writing a few notes on his notebook, as he pays attention to his prof. As soon as the bell rang, indicating the classes are over. Jungwon packed his bag.

Ni-ki who's at the same class as Jungwon made his way to him. "Let's go" Ni-ki said. Jungwon nodded his head.

They waited for sunoo at the gate along with Heeseung and his hyung, Heeseung and Jeongin are studying at the same period every friday. As soon as they come to sight. Jungwon stood beside Jeongin.

"Me and the guys are going out today." Jeongin said, "I might go home late today" He added.

"Eh? Who am I going home with?"

Jungwon glanced at Sunoo, Who shake his head. "Ni-ki and I are going out on a date~" Sunoo replied, throwing himself at the youngest as he hugs him. Jungwon sighed.

"Why don't you join me, Am to meet K" Heeseung said. Jungwon shake his head "Nope, I definitely do not want to third wheel" The brunette shook his head. "Oh come on! It's not like you haven't met K! Jeongin, can he come with me?" Heeseung asked. Jungwon glanced at Jeongin who he signaled to shake his head.

Jeongin nodded, "Sure! Have fun!" Jeongin said with a grin, before leaving as he hops to chan's car. Jungwon whined defeated.

"Let's gooo!" Heeseung dragged Jungwon, "Besides it's not just us. K brought someone too!" Jungwon hoped it's not Jay. Praying to all the gods he could possibly pray to.

And it seems like the heavens ain't at his side today. K brought Jay, After hearing that Heeseung brought Jungwon, K immediately dragged Jay who has no idea why did K wanted to bring him along.

They're at an open area, K and Heeseung are currently being lovey-dovey which leaves Jay with Jungwon.

Jungwon who is trying his best to avoid the taller's gaze is now sitting at a pavement. With Jay at the back leaning at a wall, with his hands shoved at his School Uniform's pocket. 

"So... Jungwon, I thought you're name was Lee Felix?" Jay started.

Jungwon is embarrassed. He currently is wishing for the floor to open and eat him alive.

"I-It was a mistake! You're not supposedly the guy am supposed to meet" Jungwon replied, crossing his arms to his chest. Jay chuckled, "So.. I'm guessing, you did not meant what you said back then?"

Jungwon glanced up at him, confused as to what was he pertaining. "When you told me you're uninterested." Jay added. "Of course, I meant it! Even if you actually are my date and am not Lee Felix! I still won't date you!" The younger got up, stomping his feet as he tries to tower his height to Jay.

Jay puts up an amused smile. He moves from his place, walking closer to Jungwon, as the younger steps back. Trapping him by the wall. "Really?" Jay asked, eyeing the brunette as he kept his gaze to Jungwon's brown orbs.

Jungwon's heart is pounding on his chest, he wishes the black haired wouldn't hear it. Jungwon avoided his gaze

"You lied about your name and you dare tell me you're uninterested after having to mistake me from someone else, yet you stand by your firm that you don't like me?" Jay added, keeping his piercing stares at the younger.