3

Jungwon immediately went to Felix's Flat. Which Felix immediately had welcomed the Younger in. "That's good news then!" Felix clapped his hands as he handed Jungwon an envelope filled with money as promised.

Jungwon is currently getting change back to his clothes. Removing his make-up as he giggles. He had told felix everything, "I honestly thought he'd insist on dating" Jungwon honestly admitted. "But I think I pulled it off" He added.

Felix hugged the younger thanking him. Before his phone rang.

"Oh wait let me answer this, oh and here, as promised. Your money" Felix handed Jungwon the rest of the money in envelope before picking up his phone. Jungwon was counting the money before he placed it inside his bag. Felix then had come back.

"Jeongin just called, asking to bring you along. Me and the boys are going out today with Hyunjin's friends" Felix said.

Jungwon immediately nodded. Getting up fixing himself as he changes the strong make-up into his usual one. "Is Heeseung hyung coming?" Jungwon asked. Felix nodded, "yep am just gonna wake him up. he still doesn't know you're here" With that, Felix disappeared upstairs, fetching his younger brother.

Soon, the three arrived at the said location. Jungwon was confused. "Why are we at a street filled with cars and people?" Jungwon asked Jeongin as soon as they met up.

"Seungmin hyung's boyfriend is a street racer" Heeseung replied who's clinging at Jungwon, while Looking around for his Boyfriend replied. "So.. K hyung and Hyunjin hyung are in the same friend group?" Jungwon asked, confused. Heeseung nodded as a response. "Yep"

"But I thought, Jeongin hyung and Hyunjin hyung are in one friend group?" Sunoo, who was dragged by Kim Seungmin asked. Jungwon nodded confused as well.

"Hyunjin is. Hyunjin hyung as you guys know already is not studying at ENKZ University anymore. So he met another group of friends at his new Academy." Jeongin explained at the three who's following him closely. 

"So, Hyunjin hyung has two friend group then?" Jungwon asked again, which Seungmin had nodded to him as a response. "Yes, you guys would meet them later, that's for sure." Jeongin added.

Jeongin, Seungmin and Felix who had met up first had finally met up with the other SKZ members.

Sunoo, Jungwon and Heeseung who had been following their hyung's had found themselves behind their hyung's as their older brothers catch up with their friends.

"So what do we do here?" Sunoo asked pouting, his voice whiny. "Oh shush, I'm looking for K hyung" Heeseung hushed the latter wanting to see his boyfriend at the pool of crowd as he tiptoes and looks around.

Jungwon could only roll his eyes. "He'll surely come by and see you" the brunette said.

Jungwon, Sunoo and Heeseung had decided to sat on one of the benches beside. The location look like a party, with fancy cars. People are dancing to loud booming music, however they're at a street, meaning there is no ceiling above their heads.

Heeseung handed the two some drinks from a punch served at a long table. "Here"

Jungwon had gladly taken the drink wandering his eyes around the place. Oh how he wish he could stay home instead.

"K hyung!" Heeseung jumped at his boyfriend, basically throwing himself at the older's arms. "I missed you too" K replied, hugging the younger in his arms.

Sunoo, giggled whilst Jungwon grinned. The two just waved at K, Which K returned with a smile. They had met him quite a few times already, K also know Heeseung's friends.