Chapter 16: Bonding

A/N: school has been bashing my head a lot. This is really just a chapter with some Wukong and Y/N bonding time ig? Sorry if this isn't really a real chapter but I promise that the next one will be!

Small tw: panic attack(?)

You let out a deep breath as you laid on the puffy, soft sheets of your bed.

Thoughts scrambled in your head, overlapping one another. Your fingers tugging on your messy, tangled hair.

" You wouldn't want them to find out about your little secret, right? "

The sentence kept replaying in your mind. Over and over again.

A wave of overwhelming images appeared. Displaying possible scenarios of what would happen if everyone actually found out about you being from another world.

' They would probably be... Scared. Confused. Mad. '

' oh wait, that would also make me more of a target. '

You felt more nauseous the more you thought about it.

Your stomach felt like it was being twisted and drops of sweat fell down your face.

Your heartbeat felt unstable and you bet that if someone were to come in, they would immediately hear the sound of your unsteady heartbeat echoing around the room.

You need to calm down.

When the feeling in your stomach started to become even stronger, you immediately got up and went to the bathroom of your apartment.

You took deep breaths as you sat on the floor of your bathroom, trying to calm yourself.

Thankfully, the feeling in your stomach subsided as you felt your heartbeat slow.

' Stupid anxiety.. '

Suddenly, you felt a pair of cold hands wrap around you. When you turned to see who it was..

A soft smile appeared on your face when you recognized that it was Rei.

"Are you okay? Do you need water? Or anything?" She whispered so she wouldn't startle you.

Rei could do simple things like get a glass of water or basically just get small things, but not bigger things. It didn't really make sense to you... but you just put up with it. Lego logic is weird anyway.

You slowly stood up. "It's fine. I'll get it myself." You turned to the sink and began to wash your face.

You looked into the mirror. You didn't have your eyepatch on so your glowing eye was out in the open.

You trace your fingers along the strands of your hair that were white.. For some reason, it was still there, even after a lot of weeks.

' I forgot to dye this.. '

After you washed your face, you walked to the mini kitchen.

Grabbing a cold glass of water, you took small gulps before finishing the glass.

You release a sigh, cold water is the best.

You grabbed your phone that laid on the counter beside you.

6:00 AM ..

Great way to start the day with a panic attack..

But even so, you got ready, getting your small shoulder bag while making sure that all your windows and doors are locked. After a few double checks, you head out.