Chapter 9: The great wall race..

You were slurping on your cheese tea sample that you got as you walked around the giant city of Megapolis.

Nothing unusual has happened today.. oh gosh you shouldn't think that cause that's the cue of another episode being today.

You looked up only for a poster to hit you in the face by the harsh wind making you curse at the wind itself.

Your guessing that it's finally the episode of the wall race and as you looked over the poster.. yep. Says it right there.

"You should totally compete in it!!" Rei exclaims in excitement as you ponder about joining the race. Why not have some fun?.. wait you need a vehicle.

Ding!

The Seacrate base! Pretty sure Mei made a couple vehicles for you there. Y/N. You are a genius.

You quickly rushed over to Sandy's boat, headed down the elevator and opened the lights of the room.

You slightly grimaced at the amount of dust around the room, why does the gang never use this place?

You turned your attention to the section of vehicles with your name on it and scrolled through the vehicles that Mei has made specifically for you.

You stopped at the sight of a futuristic (F/C) motorbike with a helmet laying on top.

Looks the same as Mei's..

You smirked, perfect.

You put on your helmet and drove to the starting line, looking beside you.. is Redson.

He catches your glance and raises a brow making you quickly look away in embarrassment.

Thankfully, you were wearing a helmet so he doesn't know your identity.

He glared at you, he feels familiar.. has he met you before?

You just avoided eye contact with the fire demon and waited for DBK and PIF to join the race.

And right on time, they joined right in.

"Ooh! Looks like we have some last minute scratches as DBK and Iron Fan join the race!" The familiar voice of the blue demon could be heard through the speakers.

"Yeah! And totally unrelated, we're the new commentators now!" The other demon said.

You look towards the audience only to catch a familiar figure within the crowd in a black and red cloak.

Fucking hell.. when will the Mac n cheese monkey leave me alone?

You glared at him before turning your attention back to the race.

"This is the starting line, and here's the finish line! Get there however you want!" They say as the crowd mumbles in confusion.

"By the way.. just a little fun fact for you, you can transmit your electrical powers to your bike to make it go faster." Rei's voice echoes in your mind. You chuckle as you create a ball of electricity before making it disappear completely.

"Don't worry.. I probably won't even need it. Well. Probably" You internally respond.

"GO!!!!!" The two demons yell making you smirk.

Unfortunately Dbks giant car threw you upside down but you were able to recover more quickly than the others.

You speed off to get to Dbk, a (F/C) trail following from your futuristic motorbike.