one

then there's my twin sister riley, she's 3 minutes younger than me which i like to hold over her head. she's always dragging me into trouble and making me take the blame, she works the registers at pope's dads shop and she bartends at the country club which is how she met rafe; king of the kooks.

she claims to have feelings for him but i think she just kisses him when jj's around to make him jealous... she definitely has a thing for him. jj doesn't see her that way though, she's more like a little sister to him.

riley was best friends with sarah cameron until sarah found out that lydia was sleeping with her brother... riley doesn't think things through.
my little sisters a mess but i wouldn't change a thing about her... just don't tell her i said that.

———————————————————

"john b, can you give me a ride to work?" riley asked as she swiftly moved around the chateau trying to get ready for work.

john b sucked his teeth "you're shit outta luck, twinkie wouldn't start this morning" he shrugged.

"well can you give me a ride on the boat?" she begged "i can't be late again"

"well i was gonna take the twinkie to get gas for the boat but uh... that didn't work out" he explained.

"i'll give you a ride" jj chimed in from the couch "bikes out front"

riley smiled, slipping her converse on "thanks j!"

"pft! i don't think so" john b interjected "i've seen the way you drive, you're not taking my little sister on the bike"

"im 3 minutes younger than you" riley rolled her eyes "tell him you'll go slow" she motioned to jj.

"we'll go slow" jj reassured john b "pinky promise" he teased.

john b looked back and fourth between jj and riley "fine... but im trusting you" john b warned.

"cool! bye love you" riley hugged her brother and walked out the door.

"you got nothing to worry about" jj lied to john b "let's roll ry!" he cheered following her outside.

"we're not gonna go slow are we?" she asked getting on his bike.

"absolutely not" he shook his head "who does he think i am"

"how has he not figured out that i've been on your bike a million times" riley laughed "i mean i love him but the dudes an idiot".

"thanks for the ride j" riley smiled getting off of jj's bike "you're a life saver".

"don't mention it" he nodded "you hanging with us tonight?"

"yeah but i won't be home until late" tucked her hair behind her ear "i've got plans with rafe"

"huh... rafe" jj mocked "sounds like so much fun"

"be nice" she rolled her eyes "what do you care?"

"dunno" he shrugged "just wanna hangout with my best friend"

"john bs your best friend" she smirked "but nice try"

"you're my best friend too" he insisted "whenever we all hang i end up spending most of the night with you"

"that's because you're in love with me" she winked "gotta go, try not to miss me too much"

"you're delusional babe" he called out to her as she walked away.

———————
authors notes: hope u enjoyed the first chapter! this is gonna be my final obx fic since i've written like four lmao.

pls vote and comment!