4

⚠️

CW/TW: Angst, Mentions of Sexual Activity, Alcohol Use

⚠️

💥

It didn't take long for Katsuki's friends to start showing up at their household. Once Izuku heard a knock on the door, he rushes back upstairs to wake Katsuki and their kids.

The two came back down, with Katsuki heading to open the front door while Izuku placed the babies in their high chairs.

At the door were Kirishima and Kaminari, both holding big boxes and bags in their hands.

"What the hell is all that? I didn't tell you guys to bring anything." Katsuki raised a brow.

"We know! We didn't get the kids anything for the holidays so Kirishima and I bought birthday gifts, Christmas gifts-" Kaminari began to explain.

"You didn't have to do all that! The kids are spoiled enough!" Katsuki joked.

"Well, now we're going to spoil them too! We're the cool uncles, after all!" Kirishima smirked.

Once Izuku was done helping the babies into their highchairs, he turned around and couldn't help but fanboy once he saw the two pro heroes in the doorway.

"Red Riot and Chargebolt! It's an honor to see you too again! Come on in, get comfortable! Kacchan can help you two put those gifts in the living room!" Izuku attempted to calm himself, but how could he? Not only were heroes in the top ten charts in his home, but they even brought gifts for his little ones. It was like a dream!

"Kacchan, huh? That's a cute nickna-" Kaminari teased until Katsuki elbowed him in the gut when Izuku wasn't looking.

After the three placed the gifts in the far corner of the room, they went back to the kitchen where Izuku was.

"I don't think I ever formally introduced myself to you two! My name is Izuku Midoriya! It's a pleasure to meet two of the best heroes in Japan!"

"No need to be formal, Izuku! You can just call me Eijiro!" Kirishima patted his shoulder, with Kaminari popping his head out from behind the taller redhead and adding, "Same with me! You can call me Denki!"

"O-Oh! Okay! Great!" Izuku blushed.

"Alright, give him space. He's going to explode the more you push yourselves onto him." Katsuki said as he grabbed both their arms and pulled them back away from Izuku.

"Aw, is someone getting jealous?" A familiar, teasing voice came from the doorway. The four looked over to see Ashido and Todoroki coming into the kitchen.

The pinkette pushed her way through the men and pulled Izuku into a hug, "We're just as excited to meet him as much as he is! You can't keep this little cutie all to yourself anymore, Katsuki!" She teased.

Izuku was a bit shy at the sudden embrace, but he smiled and hugged her back, "It's great to see you again, Pinky!"

The babies started to giggle and shout random babbles as Todoroki came closer to the group with even more boxes and bags than the other two males had.