3

⚠️

CW/TW: Slight Angst, Mentions of Sexual Activity, Mentions of Alcohol

⚠️

💥

"There it is. The truth and nothing but the truth. Feel free to hate me all you want now."

Katsuki finally told Ashido and Todoroki the full story a few days after he told Kirishima and Kaminari when they were able to get a break in between patrols.

"So my theory... Was correct?... Besides the villain part, I suppose..." Todoroki thought to himself, his mumbling confusing Katsuki.

Meanwhile, Ashido ran up to him and threw her arms around him, much to Katsuki's annoyance of hating unwarranted physical contact, "I knew it!"

"Huh?! What the hell do you mean that you knew!?" Katsuki exclaimed, trying to squirm his way out of Ashido's hug.

"I kinda figured it out when I met the guy. We all knew you had some connection with him but when I got a better view of him and how he acts, it became very clear..."

She leaned closer to Katsuki's ear and whispered in a teasing manner, "He's totally your type!"

Katsuki finally pushed her off, huffing as he cleaned off his chest with a few rough swipes of his hands, "Shut it! It's not like that! We're not a couple!"

"Why not? He's your baby mama." Ashido raised a brow.

"I already told you a million times that I'm only there to help. He was already forced to have my kids, so there's no way I'd force him into a relationship."

"Quit being so hard on yourself! You're doing all the right things already! I mean, have you even asked him?"

"Of course I haven't? Are you insane? Do you know how sick that sounds? What would I say? 'Hey Izuku, I ruined your life and made you have my children, wanna marry me too?' Hell no. It's lucky enough he doesn't hate me somehow. I'm not about to make his life a living hell."

"For fuck's sake, Katsuki..." Ashido sighed.

Katsuki did feel content about his friends accepting him and what he's done, but it still hurts that no one criticized him at all. Did they not care about Izuku's position in the situation? He's clearly going through it worse than he was. But no matter how much he tried putting himself down, everyone kept saying the same thing.

It's not your fault, Katsuki!

Even Izuku tells him that all the time, but how he felt would never change. He just wishes everyone else saw it the way he did.

The room became quiet as no one really knew what to say after Katsuki's rant, but Kirishima attempted to steer the conversation to something more pleasant.

"A-Anyway, Bakugo's kids are so cute! It was so funny seeing tiny versions of him!" The redhead nervously laughed as he rubbed the back of his neck.

That seemed to work as everyone's moods brightened.

"Aw, mini Bakugos! I wanna see!" Ashido exclaimed, "Show us pictures!"