~ Our Journey Of Love - 4~

~ FLASHBACK ~

“Ishqi can we please stop talking about Kartik now at least?!” Ahaan said irritatingly as he stood abruptly from the couch and walked up to the Balcony. 

It was the n’th time in the day that Kartik had intruded their conversation. It had been 2 days since the Malhotra’s had left for a wedding. As Ahaan had important meetings during that duration he and Ishqi decided to stay back. Somewhere he was happy that Ishqi too was staying back. He was excited to spend time with his lady love without any interruption. But here was his girl who from the past 2 whole days kept on blabbering about how badly she was  missing the family especially Kartik and his bad jokes and would video call him every few hours. It was not like he didn't miss the family, he did, but he knew these moments of them being alone won't come back ever again and hence wanted to cherish these moments. But his wife couldn't think of anything beyond their family.

The moment he said that, she knew she did something wrong. Knowing her husband she knew what must have happened. Mr.  Ahaan Sadu Malhotra was jealous of his wife talking about his brother for 2 whole days. She was guilty for not spending enough time with him during the past two days. She knew she now had to pacify her Ahaan Jealous Malhotra.

“Ahaan?!” she called out his name as she stood up from the couch while he didn't respond even when she called him 4 more times. She walked towards the  balcony and heaved a heavy sigh while she looked  at him who was looking at the stars as if thinking about something very deeply, however both of them knew, the reality was contradictory.

She scooted closer to him & kept her hand on his and interlaced it. He was about to remove his hands from her hold when he heard her

“Koshish bhi mat kijeyega, lawfully wedded wife hun aapki, kanoon itna haq to deta hi hai mujhey aap par, aur agar nahi bhi deta to bhi mujhey  farak nahi padta, main to tab bhi apne naam teen banda not so mean se utna hi pyaar karungi na!” she said cheekily 

“Exactly, tum meri, Ahaan Veer Malhotra ki lawfully wedded wife ho, Kartik ki nahi. 2 din se bas ‘Ahaan, kartik ki badi yaad aa  rahi hai’ , ‘AVM, Kartik ko facetime kariye na’  Kartik ye Kartik wo, irritate ho gaya hun ab main. Jab wo yahan hota hai tab to hamey kuch khaakh personal space nahi milti ab jab wo yahan nahi hai, to yeh nahi ke tum apne pati ke saath thoda time spend karlo, par nahi tumhe to Kartik ko hi miss karna hai.” as he said this he turned towards her and found her chuckling and trying all her best to not make any sound but as soon as she found his eyes on her, she broke out laughing.

“Kya hai?!” he said irritatedly  

“Aap apne bhai se jealous ho rahe hai?” she said chuckling

“Ab jab meri biwi mujhsey zyaada mere bhai ke barein main sochein to mera ussey jealous hona to laazmi hai na” he said with a cute pout.

“Aww mere cuuutuuu” she  said adoring her husband while she continued

“Ab main chahe rahun kisi ke saath bhi, laut ke to apne ghar hi aaungi na, apne sukoon ghar ke paas. Aur mera Ghar to aap hi hain, to aapse dur bhala kaise hi reh sakti hun main?” she said while she  encircled her hands on his nape.

“And also at the end of the day, mere nandram ke papa to aap hi banenge.” 

As soon as she said this silence fell in the room, both  of them looked in each others eyes but said nothing. But barely within a minute or so, Ahaan laughed, laughed his heart out followed by Ishqi who too burst out laughing.

   After a hearty laugh, Ahaan said

“Waise Ishqi, agar nandkishori ho to?” he said smiling

“Aapko beti chahiye?” she said, looking at him while he nodded.

Ever since they got married, he would often think about their future together. Their Child was one of the things he could never stop thinking about. He had suffered alot in his childhood and one thing he was sure of was that he would never give the same atmosphere to his child in which he had grown. He wanted his children to enjoy their childhood to the fullest and unlike their parents, they would never miss out on love from both of them, for he knew Ishqi would be the  best mother to his  children. Though he never really gave a thought into it, but somehow his heart always yearned to have a  girl, as beautiful and kind hearted as her mother. Today when Ishqi started a conversation on children, he himself didn't knew how and why but he shared his dream of having a girl. 

“Kahan kho gaye?” Ishqi snapped bringing him out from his trance.

“Kahin nahi, chalo sote hai.” He said

“Nahi na, lets just talk today. Ab jab aapne yeh baat chhed hi di hai, I realised we never talked about having a family. Lets have a chat no?!” she said

“Jaisa aap kahe madam.” he said smiling

“To  bataiye what made you think that aapko beti hi honi chahiye?” she looked at her man, adoring him.

“Mainey aisa kab kaha ki beti hi honi chahiye? Beta ho ya Beti I will love them equally.” He said still looking at the stars while she layed her head on his shoulder.

“Possessive Papa, I see. Aur bataiye aap apne in sapno ke baarein main.” She added

“Mujhey zyaada kuch to nahi pata, yeh to tab pata chalega when I become a Dad. But all I know as of now is ki jaisa bachpan hamey dekha hai na Ishqi, I dont want our Kids to grow up in the same  environment. I want ki wo apna bachpan khulke jiye. I want them to become responsible and mature par apne bachpan ka dam ghotke nahi balki yeh samajh unmein wakt ke saath saath aaye. I will love them and their mother till the last breath of my life. Mujhey yeh to nahi pata whether I will be a good father or not but trust me when I say this, you will be the best Mother to our kids, Ishqi"

“You will be the best infact the Perfect Father to our kids, Ahaan”  she said with tears in her eyes  as she hugged him tight, silently praying the universe to fulfill this dream of their Happy Family.

Who knew destiny and universe had cruel plans completely contrasting as to how they planned their future to be, but who could control it, afterall it was all about time.

-------------------------------

Do share your love and valuable feedback!

-Nivz! <3