[5] escape

Hello, after disappearing for almost few weeks and didn't update this book... I am finally back wit some inspiration.. sorry for not updating I was just bored and didn't know what to do next in this story lol, anyways enjoy!

•••••••----------------------------•••••••

"Don't listen to him solar! He's trying to distract you! Focus and defeat him!" Shouted taufan loudly as solar nodded..

"Don't be so sure that you... Can defeat me!" The villain laugh evilly.. ironic..

Solar then started his move and attack them while taufan, Gopal, ying, Yaya went to the machine to stop it.. blaze join in solar's fight btw

"UGHH this bar won't budge! And if we touch it we'll be electrocuted!" Complain taufan as the others look at him..

"Try to jam the system! And disabled the electricity!" Said Yaya walking to the machine as ying and Gopal watch duri slowly disappearing...

"Hurry up you guys! Duri is slowly disappearing like the time retak'ka came-" before Gopal can continue they glared at him so he slowly knew it was his que to shut up.

"Dang it! The system is to complicated! I can't understand a single thing!" Shouted taufan desperately trying to find another way or something...

Fang ran to them and push taufan aside as he slowly hack the system... He may look calm but deep down he was scared... Taufan was in confusion...

"How did you know how to hack the system?!!!" Ask taufan relief a little..

"when I was a kid, I always hacked my bedroom security system, because I wanted to sneak out at night" explain fang..

Soon fang manage to hack the system.. before Gopal could change the bars, the villain smile at them and lent out a smile... He clapped his hands as everyone in the room was confused..

"Good job on stopping me, I thought you wouldn't..." He said as he turned to solar who was pretty worn out..

"What... Why are you.." solar was clearly confused..

"I just wanted to spare you all this time... I wanted to see if you really come for your brother... It seems you did... But I got to warn ya... Leaving your brother defenseless like that is a stupid way to protect him... I'll tell you again if you leave you brother like that again... I won't hesitate to kill him... Mark my words solar," he said as he turn around to look at duri...

"Why?" Solar ask as he took a step back not letting his guard down

"Because I been in this situation before.. I hope you won't repeat the same thing again...if you do, I'll kill him and the rest of your brothers..." He said before disappearing into the shadows..

Duri was save and fine, everyone was relieved even gempa... Now then solar knows what he has to do and he must do it quickly...

"Duri I'm sorry..." Solar said as he hug duri tightly..

"It's okay brother... I forgive you... I already did..." He said as he hugs solar back tightly...

There were more things that bound to happen, but whatever it is.. we will go through it together!

I promise I'll protect you..