[4] Find

•Next day•

Solar had already woke up as early as possible... "Guys wake up... We have to go now before that guy continue on his evil plan!" He said as everyone slowly wake up. "Alright... Don't be so bossy all the sudden" hali said as he gets ready aswell... "Did you find duri's location, ochobot?" Ask cyclone worriedly... "Yes I have confirmed the location, I will sent the location on your watch" answered ochobot. Solar nodded and didn't really had the mood to say anything... All he wants was to apologize to his brother... In hope duri will forgive him..

"KUASA TELEPORTASI!!!!! (TELEPORTATION POWER!)"

they walk through the portal as they saw a strange woden house in the middle of nowhere... "Don't worry duri... I'm coming..." He said to himself...

•With duri•

"Wake up~ it's time to suck more of your powers!!! Soon I'll be unstoppable!!!" He said as he laughed evilly... "Please... Don't hurt me..." Beg duri as he started to cry softly... The villain didn't listen and press a button as the machine continue sucking his powers... "Please.... Brother save me..." He cried slowly as his powers were slowly taken by him..

• With the team •

"Are sure this is the place? It looks scary... What if there's space bear that lives there!" Said Gopal worriedly as he hides behind fang... "Haish, Apa kau merepek ni gopal?! There's no such thing as space bears!" Shouted fang trying to loosen up gopal's grip on him. "Guys we have to focus... Hali check the outside while us go inside.." order solar as hali rolls his eyes since he doesn't like to bossed around.. "I think I should go with halilintar!" Volunteer Gopal but ying cut his words.. "you want to stay at this creepy woods?" Tease ying as Gopal immediately said nevermind.. they soon went of the door as they could hear someone screaming in pain... Solar recognize that voice and soon barge in the house... He didn't want to hear the screams to continue... Tears fell as he saw his little brother's power got suck in the machine as he saw a person with a hood on and dark clothing... The man's smile turn into a frown as he saw the intruders... And he immediately recognize solar... He grind... "What a poor boy to have such an irresponsible brother, hmm~?" He said in a mocking tone. "I am not irresponsible! I .. I'm ... I'm a good brother...." Solar said almost breaking into tears .. "what kind of good brother would leave his little bro In the woods all alone in the dark, hm~?" He said yet again slowly making solar feel more and more guilty... "I.. I ... I didn't... Mean it..." Said solar... But suddenly he heard a groan from duri indicating that he's probably going to die :>... (Lol sorry for my humor) "you're... You're trying to distract me aren't you!" Solar said as he charged his powers... " I never did...." The villain said as his smile fades..

"I just want you to realize what a bad brother you are"

"B...bad brother...?"

Holy moly- 247  reads , 32 votes and it's just chapter 3?!!! Wat dehek