[1] Kidnapped

First of all this story was requested by Lemonade_Chan1010
Hope you'll like it! <3

"I HATE YOU!" shouted solar as he snatch his experiments from duri's hand.. duri wasn't able to say anything...

"STOP MESSING WITH MY STUFF! I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN AT ALL!". Shouted solar as he took a step backwards.. all duri wanted was to help...

"You.. you done enough duri..." Said hali as he placed his hand on solar's shoulder trying to calmed solar down....

Everyone look down on duri as duri couldn't hold his tears anymore... He wipes his tears as he walk into his room... Taufan wanted to comfort duri but Gempa block him... "Let him have his time..." Said gempa..

• At Duri's special room •

"I just want to help..." He mutter slowly.. he sits down and rethink back what he's twin brother had said to him... It hurts... So much especially when it was from he's own twin.. 'i shouldn't have existed....' he though as tears started to stream down his face... He felt like crying again... So he stood up and went outside using his room window so no one knows he went outside... He just wants to clear his head.... He was in the forest all alone, but he didn't really mind it... He's already used to be alone.

Crack!

The noise made duri alarm as he stood up ready to protect himself... A figure came out of a bush.. it was a guy with a hood on... Wow so creepy (look I'm being creative ok) "do not be afraid of me... I am not here to harm you..." He said in a deep raspy voice... "What do you want from me?!" Duri replied almost shouting because he was a bit scared... "I... Saw your argument with your brother... Perhaps... You need someone to talk to?" He ask sounding a bit nicer.. "why would I?" Ask duri still not letting his guard down.. "because... I'm here to help you..." He said as he came closer to duri... "I don't trust you..." Duri said as he took a step backwards. "Well you don't have to .. Im here for you and always be with you... I'm not going to treat you the way your brother did..." Those words made duri calm a bit as he thinks that the man Infront of him wasn't a treat... "Ok..." He replied softly...the man hold his hand gently, "I want to bring you somewhere..." He said as duri only nodded...

As they walk... Suddenly a plant monster tries to attack them.. duri use his powers making the plant calm itself... Till that moment the villain rethink back their plan to sell duri... 'he can used nature powers? That is exactly what I'm looking for... Forget selling him... He's powers is more valuable..'.. "come to my house... I'll give you everything you need~" he said as duri nodded in excitement..

Hehehehehehehehehe........

I will continue tomorrow, pray for me to get better because my leg hurts like hell-