She nods, understanding now. Hope wouldn't have even cared if he showed up in a dress. A honk was heard outside, alerting that Felix was here. "I-I have to go. My rides here." He said, grabbing his phone.

"Okay. Be safe. Call me when you're on your way."

Hope left his house, sighing as he spotted Felix in the car. "I like your costume." He compliments. Hope smiles softly as he sat in the car, "Thanks. Yours isn't so bad." Felix scoffs. "Isn't so bad?"

Hope chuckled a little bit. "Are you ready?"

Zhen was sitting backstage with Charlie. Mo, Stella, and Lee were in the bathroom trying to help Olivia calm down. Zhen was a little nervous. He didn't even know why. Maybe because they could be humiliated or people just won't like the song.

He feels Charlie tap him. "Are you okay?"

Zhen just nods, giving him a thumbs up. "Come over here." He stands up and brings Zhen over to the speakers by them. "I want you to place your hand on here while we play." Charlie grabs his hand, Zhen feeling a wave of goosebumps in him.

"I want you to feel the beats. Be proud of what you wrote."

Zhen has never felt so appreciated in his life. He felt like he was going to cry. "Thank you so much, Charlie."

They both stare and smile, not taking their eyes off of each other. "I'm glad you're here." Charlie used his other hand to sign, while the other was still on top of Zhen's on the speaker.

This was everything he's ever wanted.

Hope and Felix enter the place, the loud music making it difficult to hear Felix's voice. He looks around, seeing all the happy kids dancing and drinking out of their punched cups. Hope feels a pair of lips whisper in his ear, making him jump softly.

"Let's head to the drinks. Come on."

Hope stares at him, feeling his hand grasp against his. Together, the two walked through the crowds of people. "Do you want one?" Felix asks Hope as he let his hand go. He nods quietly, looking around to see if people were staring at him.

Felix was pretty shy himself to be here. He even felt like people were staring. But he wanted to make sure Hope felt okay. He was one of the first people he's ever met.

"So.." Felix fills the cup up with the punch. Hope took his cup, watching as Felix poured what he thought was water for three seconds. "Sorry. My mom kind of rubbed in my face about going. If that makes sense."

Hope nods a little, "it's okay. That's not a lot compared to what my dad use to drink." He chuckled before sipping his punch. "Do you wanna come to my house after this?" Felix asks him, hoping for a yes.

Hope has only been asked to go to someone's house once. And that didn't end good.

"Really?" Felix chuckles at his answer. "Y-Yeah. It's just..i don't really get asked to hang out at someone's house." Hope shrugged, nodding his head. "Thank you. I don't know how we became friends like this, but I'm glad we did."

Felix smiles softly, "of course. We'll stick together for graduation." He pats his shoulder before sipping his drink. "Oh! I think the second band is on. Let's go."