iv. I DONT KNOW

ZHEN was standing down at the basement, staring at the removal sign on the lemonade machine

ZHEN was standing down at the basement, staring at the removal sign on the lemonade machine. "That's it. I'm done." Stella spoke angrily as she tore off the sign. She exits, Wen following her. "I'm going with her. I wanna see her go off." Lee chuckles as she followed the two. Zhen sighs softly, Charlie looking at him. "Why don't we skip?"

Olivia and Mo were talking, before saying they were going to go the other machine's upstairs. Zhen looks at Charlie as they left, leaving them alone. He nods, "will we get in trouble?"

Charlie thinks for a moment, "what about the roof? I know how to get in." This guy really was a surprise. Zhen nods with a smile, following Charlie.

He was glad that they were getting closer. Even if the dreams about him were...questionable. They wait for a teacher to walk past them, before they entered a door that led up to the roof.

Zhen genuinely hated walking up the stairs, but it was worth it because the wind felt amazing on him. Zhen liked being outside, he loved the earth.

Him and Charlie sit down close enough to see the view, Zhen didn't wanna have a fear of heights right now. "It's pretty, isn't it?" He sees Charlie sign. Zhen smiles softly, "it is. The weather is pretty today."

Him and Zhen spent their time looking at the view, seeing the students down there and people driving. Charlie was too busy staring at Zhen, memorized in how beautiful he looked right now.

Charlie was flat out in love with him. He felt tongue tied—it wasn't like he can say anything. "I forgot to tell you." Zhen signs. "I think you look really good today."

His heart skipped so many beats. Charlie felt like he could run a million laps right now. "Thank you." He signed back with excitement. "You look..amazing today." Zhen turned his head around just to smile brightly, letting his cheeks get red.

He closes his eyes and opens them back up to look back at him. "I'm glad I met you, Charlie. You're a good person."

He wishes Zhen could remember him from months ago at that restaurant. It was quiet, all you could see were two boys staring at each other completely in love.

Zhen enjoyed this too much.

...

"Oh my gosh! You look so cute!"

Hope looks up at his mom smiling brightly at his son dressed up as Chucky. It was the night of the Halloween bash, so he decided to dress up with Felix.

It was weird. Felix was really the only reason Hope was on his phone all night. "Who is Tiffany?" She asks him. "My friend, Felix." His mom stares at him in a weird way. "He's..he's not in a dress. Just white overalls and stuff..."