Best-Friend-1~|JJK Ft.PJM|

Start from the beginning

She never had a bare idea of him being in love with her. She was highly disappointed when he disregarded Jimin.

She tried to push him when he pinned her to the wall.

"Jungkook, leave before I push you out of my apartment." she stuttered while shivering and tried to push him. He darkly chuckled.

"You can't resist me Adina when you no doubt belong to me." he said and she had had enough.

She slapped him. Rage took over Jungkook, never in his life had anybody slapped him, nobody even raised their voice at him.

How could she slap him for nothing? Wasn't he just trying to remind her that she belonged to him?

He looked at her and slapped her hard too that she fell on the floor.

She looked at him, startled. She never expected him to do that to her. He was always nice and sweet to her.

'What has gotten into him?' She thought.

He grabbed her arm and pulled her before squeezing her jaw as she yelped.

"Do you even realize what you did? Babe, I didn't plan to make it that hard for you. You got it to yourself."

He dragged her out of her apartment and pushed her inside his car and started driving at a high speed.

"Jungkook! Stop the car right now. I would complain about you to Andria." she said and he chuckled.

"I can tell her that you are in love with her husband too. Would you like your long friendship to be torn apart?" he threatened.

"She wouldn't do that." She said.

"And I can possibly make her do that. Blood is thicker than water." he said.

-------

He pushed her inside the basement of his house and locked it.

His mom was watching everything but she didn't do anything. She was aware of Jungkook's love for her and she always got him what he wanted and encouraged his desires more.

"Didn't you plan your confession to be magical?" she asked while reading a magazine sitting on the sofa.

"She fucking loves that bastard, Jimin. She was resisting me and told me to leave her when she clearly belongs to me. Doesn't she Mom?" he asked as he put his head on her lap and cried.

"Yes, she does. She should have known this but it's alright. Keep her in the basement for some days so she gets some sanity and then I will get you married to her." She said and caressed his hair.

"What if she opposes?" he asked, scared.

"We can threaten her and forcibly get her married to you. I will handle her parents and Andria too. Are you happy now?" she asked and he shook his head.

"Not before she becomes my wife." he said.

"That day isn't far my son."

-------

Adina was sobbing and curled her legs. She was sitting on the cold floor and was shivering.

It had been a day since she was here but nobody opened the door even when she screamed. She was feeling thirsty too.

Jungkook entered and crouched down. Her face was covered with her hair. He put the water bottle down on the floor.

He pushed her hair back to see her crying. He was instantly turned on after seeing her so vulnerable in front of him.