Chapter Five: Hobo

Começar do início

"I am a horrible person," she said, watching the fire. "I've ditched my fans. I've been lying to Ally."

"Also you sucked me into your void of darkness and perfected me in the art of lying to everyone," Austin added. She shot him a look, and he put his hands up in defense. "But you'll get through this, alright? Even if you are annoying."

She almost smiled. "You literally cannot give me a decent piece of advice without complimenting me."

"Okay, let's go over this again." Ally said, talking to the customer that had a triangle (the instrument not the shape. wait I just realized it is both an instrument and a shape, so this note turned out to be completely useless.). "You take the part thatisn't a triangle and hit the part that is a triangle. Got it?" She sweetly smiled.

Austin and Kathryn were watching her from the stairs, and they were trying not to laugh so hard. They had just come from the practice room after (successfully) hacking into the Internet connection of the Mall and changing the passwords. It's so obvious Ally's about to break. "Okay that's it, get out." Ally said.

"But I need you to teach me how to-" Ally cut him off.

"Lookie here, pal, you bought the triangle, and it's not my problem if you play it in a horribly wrong manner and somehow manage to destroy the earth and upset the entire universe. You tipping the balance of the universe is notmy problem. So get out." Ally managed to say, even with the sweetest smile ever on her face.

The customer looked offended. "But-"

"NO BUTS. OUT. NOW." She said in an orderly manner, pointing to the door. The customer dropped his head and walked out. Austin and Kathryn looked at eachother, before bursting into fits of laughs, then they came down the stairs.

"Ally? What you did back there was really impressive, but bad." Austin said.

"What? No it was not. I just damaged his ego, that's all." Ally shrugged as if it wasn't such a big deal.

"Basically you're a fire-breathing she-demon now," Austin said nonchalantly. Then he turned to Kathryn, who was trying not to smile. "I blame you."

Just then a small boy with red hair, freckles, braces and big eyeglasses walked into the store. "I'm here for my hobo lesson!" He beamed. Ally's eyes widened as she got out of the counter and walked closer to the boy. Who was holding a weird and dirty man's hand.

The hobo.

"Uh, Nelson? What are you doing here? You're lesson's on Tuesday. And it's an obo lesson, not hobo." Ally clarified. They can't believe she's being so cool about this, after that little 'fire-breathing she-demon' stunt she just pulled off awhile ago.

"oh Nard." Nelson said. "Do you know how hard it was to get him on the bus?" He pointed to the dirty man beside him. "Oh well. Let's go, Becky-" The boy turned and started to walk back out the store. Suddenly he turned around, and looked at Kathryn.

"Well hello gorgeous." The nine year-old nerd smiled and winked at her. She scrunched up my nose. Ally smiled and blushed, "Oh thank you, Nelson. I'm flattered, but you and I could never be-"