fifthteen

AFTER THE TWINS talked for what seemed like an hour, they went out to the living room to be met with jamie and trevor.

"hey guys." said emerson, sitting down on the couch next to her boyfriend. "hi z, sorry about earlier." cole said gettting a hug from his former teammate. "it's okay bro, are you two good now?" asked trevor, sitting back down next to emerson. "yeah, we're pretty good at talking stuff out." said cole, "more like yelling a little bit." he joked.

"yeah we kinda heard you guys." jamie said from the other side of the L shaped couch. "hey jamie, it's nice to finally meet you in person." cole said shaking his hand.

"we weren't exactly quiet." emerson said laying her head onto trevor's shoulder.

"now that's gonna take some getting used to." cole said as he pointed at the couple. "cole, this isn't even bad. i've walked in on them multiple times." said jamie.
"not anything bad though cole." emerson freaked out hoping her brother didn't get his head in the gutter. "i swear i'm still holy." she added. "yeah trust me, we haven't done anything that far." trevor spoke up.

A FEW HOURS WENT BY of the group talking when jamie suggested going out to dinner. they all agreed with his idea and started to get ready.

they weren't going out anywhere fancy so emerson just threw on slightly ripped jeans and a cute little crop top. she grabbed her black leather jacket, purse and shoes, and met the boys in the living room.

"you look great em." trevor said to his girlfriend. "thanks trev." she smiled at him. "ready to go?" cole asked, clearly not wanting to see his twin sister and his best friend together.

the group of four made it to trevor's car and they were off to dinner.

emcaufield

liked by meggy

liked by meggy..banks and 43,468 others!
emcaufield: cute little dump cause i'm with 3 of my favorite boys! (i miss jack)
tagged: colecaufield, trevorzegras, jamie.drysdale

meggy..banks: mommy ur so mommy
>>emcaufield: i love you mommy

meggy..banks: dude cali looks soo good on you
>>emcaufield: stop ur making me blush

trevorzegras: i'm so lucky
>>emcaufield: 😘😘
>>>jackhughes: ew not in the comments
>>>>l_hughes06: i think i'm missing something
>>>>>emcaufield: call me rn dukes

jackhughes: i miss you more em
>>emcaufield: definitely not

trevorzegras: ur so gorgeous
>>colecaufield: my sister z.
>>>jamie.drysdale: welcome to my world cole

colecaufield: that picture of me is too good
>>emcaufield: i did so good😁

jamie.drysdale: i should just be your personal photographer at this point
>>emcaufield: you could take my job at this point

user008: what in the hell is happening

emcaufield limited comments on this post!

HI GUYS!

i told you i would update soon! anyway just a little filller, but i think i have the ending of this book planned out for sure now, and i think there's only going to be 5 more chapters.

unless...

i decided to add more ideas i have.

anywho thank you for reading, i love you all!