twelve

THE LAST FEW WEEKS since emerson and trevor's date have been filled with more dates, lots of kissing, and a ton of cuddling.

they hadn't made their relationship official yet but, they acted just like like a couple.

while trevor and emerson were watching criminal minds one day, emerson's pick, cole called emerson.

she immediately got up from her laying position on trevor's chest and sat next to him, having a decent amount of space between them. trevor looked at her after she got up suddenly then glanced at her phone to see the incoming facetime from cole.

they decided not to tell cole until after the ducks played the habs. luckily enough for them that was the second game of the season. emerson didn't want to tell cole until she could in person. trevor asked to tell him after the game just in case cole got mad. and so he wouldn't get beat up during their game.

"it's cole." emerson said before pausing the show and answering her phone. trevor shifted a little bit as emerson answered the phone.

"hey bro." emerson smiled at the phone, "hi em." cole said. "look who's with me." emerson said, scooting closer to trevor. "hey z." cole said to his friend, "what's up man?" trevor asked him. "eh, not a lot. i'm excited for the season to start though." cole told trevor.

"i'm a little nervous but i'm really excited." trevor said, "i'm nervous." emerson said. "em, you're not even playing." cole told her, "i know, i'm just nervous for both of you." she told her twin. "but i know you'll both do so good." she added smiling.

"so, what's been up with you guys?" cole asked trevor and emerson. "uh, you know, work. more work. and occasionally chick fil a trips." trevor told cole. "ah, of course. em probably forces you to take her to chick fil a like five times a week." cole joked, "not five only like two. and he always takes me." emerson said, smiling at trevor.

"well, speaking of chick fil a, trevor would you take me?" emerson asked her boyfriend, well not her boyfriend, but basically her boyfriend. "yes, of course." trevor replied. "okay, bye bye coley, i love you." emerson told her twin. "bye emmy, i love you too." said cole, "bye trevor." cole then added. "bye cole, love you." trevor said laughing and then emerson hung up the phone.

"are you actually going to take me to chick fil a?" emerson asked, scooting as close to trevor as she possibly could. "yes, of course i am." trevor told her as he quickly pecked her lips and got up. he offered his hand to emerson to help her get up and she gladly took it.

emerson went to her room to grab shoes and her purse, then walked over to jamie's room.

"hey jd, do you want anything from chick fil a?" emerson asked as she knocked on jamie's door.

"uh, sure. just a chicken sandwich and mac and cheese with a lemonade please." jamie told emerson. "okay, sounds good. me and trev are gonna go get it." emerson smiled and closed his door.

she met trevor at the front door and trevor followed her out of the door and to his car.

when they got into trevor's car, emerson grabbed the aux cord and put on her taylor swift playlist. trevor put his right hand on her thigh and pulled out of the parking spot.

on the way to chick fil a they sung wildest dreams, cruel summer, better than revenge, and i think he knows all by taylor swift.

they pulled into the drive thru and trevor order for the couple and jamie. after they go their food emerson and trevor were jamming out to taylor swift on their way back to the apartment.

emersonc__ added to their story!

—emersonc__ added to their story!

^^colecaufield: huh??

emersonc__: just a joke lol!

colecaufield: lol good

HI GUYS!! first of all, i'm so sorry for not posting for a few days. i went back to school and i was very stressed. i actually cried myself to sleep a couple days but that's besides the point. i promise to be much more active now and hope to update a couple times this week!!

also cole hasn't found out yet. and i don't know how's he's gonna feel about emerson and trevor😉

anywho, i hope you all enjoy!! please continue voting and commenting!!! i love you all!