five

SINCE THE DRAFT, emerson had applied to be a photographer and media consultant for the canadiens, devils, kings, maple leafs, red wings, and ducks.

she was excited to hear the news back from each team seeing if she got the job or not.

even though all the teams but the wings were far from where she lived she had figured out some ideas on where she could live.

if she got the job with the wings she would probably move downtown detroit but, if she wanted to she could stay and live at home.

if she got the job with the canadiens she would move to montrèal and live with cole.

if she got the job with the devils she would probably stay with jack for a little bit before getting her own place. same idea if she worked for the kings. she would live with alex for a little while and then get her own place in la.

with the leafs she would stay in a hotel until she got her own place.

and if she got the job with the ducks she didn't know what she would do. she could probably stay with trevor but, she didn't know especially with her feelings she realized she has for him.

trevor was the only one emerson talked to about this except for cole. but instead of telling trev she applied to anaheim she decided to suprise him if she got the job.

*incoming facetime from duck king*

"hey trev!" emerson said with a faint blush forming on her cheeks.

"hi emmy. what's up?" trevor asked.

"nothing much. just checking to see if i have any updates on my applications." emerson said setting her phone up on her laptop so trevor could see her face.
she started scrolling through her email at the same time.

"oh looks like i got something from the kings, leafs, and devils." she said reading her emails.

"what do they say?" trevor asked obviously intrigued.

"umm... kings kinda rejected me." she said reading the first email.

"it's okay em, you have more chances." trevor said reassuring her.

"devils wants to see more of my work." emerson said reading her next email.

"you can send them some of the ones you've taken of me. oh like the one with me and the american flag from worlds. that picture alone could get you a job." trevor said trying to cheer her up, and being completely serious about the photo of him.

"leafs rejected me too. but the canadiens just sent an email." emerson said looking at me on the phone. "hold on let my add cole cause he wanted to be here when i found out." she said pressing stuff on her phone

*coley has been added to this facetime*

"what?" cole asked his sister.

"just got my response from your team." she stated simply.

"oh. why is z here?" cole asked.

"cause we were on the phone opening some of her other emails." trevor told cole. "she got rejected from the maple leafs and kings and the devils wanted to see more of her work." trevor told cole while emerson stared at her computer.