(vol7) chapter 46

Start from the beginning

*****

Jaune was in front of a door and gave it a rhythmic knock.

Y/n: morniiiiiinnnnnngggggggg~~

Jaune Jumped and turned to see Y/n holding two cups of coffee.

Y/n: you excited for a first mission I'm so excited I haven't gotten a wink to sleep last night.

Jaune: yeah I guess.

Y/n: great race to the meeting you.

Jaune: but-

Y/n was already gone Jaune sighed and made our way to the meeting room.

***** transitions *****

Jaune entered the briefing room and took a seat next to Marrow, who saw his cup of coffee. Jaune sighed and hands it to Marrow.

Jaune: sure take it.

Marrow did so and took a sip, Marrow spit out and coughed.

Marrow: why is it so sweet!?

Jaune was about two answers he put one and two together. he looked and saw Y/n take a sip of his mug and cringed but swallowed in disgust.

Clover: eyes up Huntsman, time to get used to the new normal in Atlas. Your top priority is Amity tower, which means protecting supply runs from Grimm and bandits and protecting the sight itself.

The scene went to the tundra we're Weiss and Ruby fighting Grimm then looking over to the airship flying overhead.

Clover: diverting all constructive resources to Amity means that there will be gaps in mantles' defenses against Grimm, which they'll need on the perimeter.

The scene transition to Ren and Nora fighting Grimm in the Mantle. The scene transitions again to Blake, Yang, and Marrow fighting Grimm in the mines.

Marrow: hey have you ever thought about branching out a little because you always pair up but we don't know if yo-

Yang punches a Grimm and sticks her explosive tags in it then Blake threw her blade at it and sent it in the air to explode next to other Grimm.

Marrow: really, really good stuff! Keep it up!

The scene transitions again to Jaune leading grade school kids across the street getting some attraction from some of the moms.

Nora: totally the hair.

While Jaune was getting attention from moms Y/n became a celebrity with The kids