𝓶

I'ma jump for ya ~

A week later, Iseul got up from her sweated bed

A week later, Iseul got up from her sweated bed. She was in a terrible state, with pale skin and deep dark circles on her eyes. But she tried to look presentable, showering, eating something and dressing up with the prettiest black clothes she had.
She then proceeded to steal some money from her aunt's bedroom, and bought two bouquets of flowers.

Then, she made her way to the graveyard, for the first time in her life.

Under the warm morning sun, Iseul finally met her parents again. Their shared tombstone was of a pearly marbles with their names, their dates and their profession engraved in it. Flowers embellished at the front and sides of the tomb, as to manifest their eternal joviality.

Their shared picture, one which was taken before Iseul's conception, showed her parents hugging each others and smiling, their faces a bit younger than what she remembered. But it was them.

Iseul didn't spend much time to their tomb. She just put he bouquet there, with the others, and asked to wait for her. They were going to meet soon.

Therefore, after her goodbyes she made her way towards a guy, dressed in a black suit and crouched down to another tombstone, as beautiful as her parents' one. He was weeping soundlessly, his face grieve and his eyes red. But he was beautiful as ever. 

Iseul decided to sit next to him, without speaking as he needed silence to mourn his loss. Or, at least, that's what she had from her experience.

"I love them, so much..." He whispered after a few minutes of complete stillness. "They helped me get out of depression, but now it all feels useless to me."

"You must feel lost. That's what I felt..."

Renjun turned to her, his face showing confusion other than grief. "I lost my parents too, when I was eight. I finally remember everything."

"How... How did it happen?"

"A truck. I was running in the middle of the street, I should have been in their place."

His eyes watered even more, and took her wrist to get her attention. "Don't. Your parents loved you so much, they knew you needed to live."

"But I didn't live my life fully, as I should have. If I die, no one will care."

"The boys would, I would." Renjun raised his arm and with his kind and delicate hands touched her cheek. "I'm so thankful to your parents, for having you here."

"And I'm thankful to your parents for helping you through depression."

The boy smiled a little, but Iseul could see that there was more to it. "I don't know if I can..."

"I will always be by your side, you know?"

"You can't. You should be doing exams, finish highschool with the others and live a beautiful life. But I..." Renjun stuttered as his tears flowed down through his eyes and looked down.

"Renjun, if you jumped from a bridge I would follow you."

The boy looked stunned, even terrorized, and locked his eyes with Iseul's to find her serious and determined. "There is no reason why you should do this, it makes no-"

"I like you." Iseul spitted out, as she knew that he would have continued with his reasoning. "You are the only reason I didn't kill myself."

"I just..." He stuttered, but gulped down his tears and decided to let everything out, for once in his life. "I like you too, Iseul."

The girl smiled truely, the sun shining on her honey orbs, and Renjun swore that it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. "Would you really follow me, anywhere?"

"Surely. I don't want to leave you anymore, in life and death."