Chapter 5 Reunion

Maria aggressively wrestled her tongue with her own. As she slides one of her hands down into Sara's leggings, into her panties. "You seem to be enjoying yourself~." She teased. Feeling how wet she became in a short duration. Only being able to sit back and take whatever she had in store for her. Sara battled herself, trying to resist the temptation on going through with this. Bit by bit the alcohol began to cloud her self control.

"Ahhhhhhh~!!!!" Sara yelled. Cumming on Maria's fingers. Breathing heavily from her climax, locking eyes with Maria as she begins to lick her fingers that she just came on. Smiling smugly as she gets off the bed, removing her red colored turtle neck shirt along with her massive black bra. Exposing her G-cup breast. Pulling Sara by her legs towards her. Lifting her legs up, removing her leggings. Red as a tomato, Sara put her arm over her face. Embarrassed by her red soaked panties being exposed. "Is this your first lesbian experience~?" Proceeding to start taking her panties off. Sara shyly closed he legs shut. She was more embarrassed from doing this kind of stuff right next to her sleeping Riolu. "Don't worry I'll do all the work. You just sit back and relax." She whispered.

     Putting small kisses on Sara's naked body, slowing making her way down. Giving one last kiss onto her pussy before digging in. Making a circular motion around her clitoris, causing Sara cry out in pleasure. Squirm around, gripping onto the bed sheets. Sara could tell that's she's done this before. Her technique, the way she moves her tongue is on point. Knowing exactly how to pleasure a women and building her way straight to her G-spot. Maria also couldn't help but touch herself while witnessing Sara struggle to keep her composure.

     "M-ma'am! I-I can't take any more!!" She cried out. Squirting right in her face. "Who knew you'd taste so sweet. Now then, are you ready for the main event?" Showing such a seductive face as she stands up, pulling down her blue skinny jeans and black slim panties. Maria stepped onto the bed. Lifting up Sara right leg in the air, moving herself right into position. Lining her vagina up to hers. "W-wait what are yo-." Her bosses Clit collided with Sara's, shocking a chill up her spine. With all the teasing she did to Sara made her extremely sensitive. Feeling Maria's large breast pressing up against her leg. A perfect rhythm of moving her hips up and down, fusing their juices together. Sara stuck her tongue out with a passionate desire filled eyes. Making her beg for more. "P-please... DONT STOP!" Maria smirked. Increasing it her speed and slowly becoming more rougher by the second.

Throughout the course of the night, they've tried multiple different positions in different areas in the room. From the bed to the kitchen, to the restroom, then outside on the balcony. Couldn't care less on how loud they were being. Unexpectedly attracting a Pokémon who was soaring through the night sky. Who over heard Sara's cry. A camouflaged figure watched them for a few minutes before returning to her master who's calling for her. Maria took value of the opportunity and fucked Sara till 2 in the morning before passing out.

     The blazing sun emerged through the window. Shoot a ray of light in Sara's face. Letting out a load yawn. Sara stood up and rubbed her eyes, scanning the room. "What happened last night?" She blurted out. Everything from last night felt foggy. Looking right beside her, she noticed something moving under the sheets. "Hmm?" Curiously lifting it up. Shocking her memory back. "MAAM!?!" She screamed. Falling off the bed. "Good morning." Maria said after letting out a big yawn. Sitting herself up, showing off her naked body with ease. Sara looked down also realizing that she's not wearing anything either, quickly covering herself with a pillow holding it to dear life. Completely embarrassed.

     "M-ma'am?" Maria looked over at her. "Hm? What is it?" Showing no sign of shame or embarrassment. "W-what happened last night?" She had a feeling that she's not gonna want to know. "Come on, I'm sure you can probably guess that much." Looking at the clock it's almost 12pm. "Shit! We are going to be late!" Maria said. Rushing herself out of bed. "Sara come on!" Maria took a quick shower before putting on a simple but fancy suit on. Also instructing Sara to put on one since she brought one in Sara's size too, wanting her to make a good first impression.