Chapter 4 Special Training

Letting a put a loud sigh. Zoroark's stress are washed away. Sitting in a tub with a foot of hot water lining up to her stomach. "I really needed this~." She commented. After having a long day with a emotional roller coaster. "You coming in?" Zoroark said glancing over at Buizel. "I'm coming I'm coming!" Hopping onto ledge of the tub before diving in. Laying back on top of Zoroark. A few minutes passed of complete silence, taking in the moment of relaxation.

     "Say Buizel. Now that it's just the two of us, can I ask you for your help with something?" He looked at her curious. "Sure what is it?" Zoroark began to explain Riolus little problem. Respectfully she didn't include the horrific details about the abuse he went through. It's not right for her to say. "Starting tomorrow I'm going to be training Riolu and I was wondering if you could show him your support." Zoroark said, sounding so serious. "Yeah of course!" Buizel would've done so regardless.

     Being hard to contain herself any longer, Sara stuffed Riolu's member down her throat. Only being her second time giving a blowjob, Riolu could already feel that she's gotten way better. Gripping onto her hair, pushing forward. Letting his seed down her throat. Attempting to pull it out, Sara grabbed his legs and pushed it down even further. After 30 seconds Sara finally let go. Never seeing such a seductive look on her face. Sara made a big gulp, swallowing the semen she savored in her mouth.

     Laying down sticking her butt up, moving her swimsuit out of the way. He could tell by the look in her eyes, he knew what she wanted. Sara's heart began to beat out of her chest, being the first time showing anyone her private parts. Curiously he began to give it a feel. "Ahh~." Sara let out a soft moan. "H-hey done just-." Riolu began to lick up the juices that began to leak out of her. "Oh Arceus~." Chills going up and down her spine, with her legs beginning to quiver. As he pushes his snout in with his tongue began exploring her insides.

Sara's legs began to go numb, feeling herself starting to drift away. Her mind went blank the moment he found her G-spot. "I-I'm about to cum!" She cried. Squirting in Riolu's mouth. "Oh goodness! Im sorry about that!" Sara blushed seeing him lick his lips and paws that covered in her juices. "Let's continue this back in the bedroom~." She said embarrassed. Can't believe she's actually gonna do this especially that her virginity is gonna be take by a Pokémon.

Not wanting to get the bed wet, Sara dried herself off and removed her swimsuit. Along with blow drying Riolu. Meeting each other on the bed, surrounded by awkward energy. "W-well?" Sara got on all fours, wanting him to do her doggie style. Riolu began to get embarrassed since he can't reach up to her. Sara let out a small giggle and rolled over. Spreading her legs apart, reaching her arms out. "Come to mama~." Riolu rushed over, injecting her with his member. "Ahhhhhhh!!" She cried out, she never would've comprehend that it'd feel that good, way better then her dildo.

     It felt as if his cock gotten bigger the moment it entered her. "Fuck fuck fuck!!! Please don't stop!!" Sara couldn't hold It together any longer. Wrapping her legs around him, pulling his face into her breast. Riolu could hold it back anymore. Grabbing onto her thighs thrust it into her at an advance speed, taking a bit of control. Sara's moans got louder and louder. Covering them up proven to be useless at that point. Riolu let out a load grunt as he gave one more powerful thrust. Releasing his cum inside her womb, overflowing onto the bed sheets. Causing Sara's mind to go completely blank.

     Standing there for a few minutes as Riolu starts to pull his member, after his knot starts to calm down. Looking up at Sara, she had the biggest smile. For the next few hours she laid there with him, cuddling him with her naked body.

     After 3 hours, Sara and Riolu left their room. With a passionate smile on their faces. It being about time to start dinner, Riolu sat in the kitchen beside her. Even lending her a hand with minor things. Such as setting up the table, retrieving stuff from the fridge, etc.