009.

009.

The kiss grew heavier and more sloppy as the two tried catching their breath but didn't want to leave each others embrace. His hands traveled up her thighs going higher and higher each time squeezing them slightly. Her arms were wrapped around his neck bringing him in as close as she could. He pulled away from the kiss moving down to her neck,

"Remember when you said we could finish later." He mumbled against her neck, making her throw her head back slightly due to the pleasure. He grabbed her hips pushing her up against him harshly, a breathy moan escaping her lips wrapping her arms around him tighter.

"Answer."

"Yes." She breathed out. His voice demanding and almost whiny as he continued to grab her body and kiss her. "But, my back." She muttered, pulling away and looking him in the eye.

"You can just be on top then." He said quickly. He wrapped his arms around her waist, carefully, avoiding her wound and carried her over to the bed. He laid himself down and helped her onto his torso, pulling the shirt she had on over her head and un clipping her bra.

"Heaven sent, I swear." He whispered, loud enough for her to hear causing her cheeks to heat up. He helped her pull of his shirt and he eventually made his way down to her pants taking them off and then his. He positioned himself up grabbing the sides of her face,

"We don't have to." He muttered, noticing the red tint on her cheeks causing him to lightly smile.

"I want to." They both immediately dove in, crashing their lips onto one another. He positioned her on him and once she was on a whine escaped his lips and she gasped at the feeling. She started to rock her hips back and fourth, moving up and down while doing so. He grabbed her hips helping her move move.

A whine of, "Ethan." escaped her lips as she threw her head back in pleasure.

"Fuck, please say it again." He pleaded, staring at the girls body in-front of him not being able to comprehend how she was real, but he wasn't complaining.

Tara stood next to her sister as she watched Chad get driven away in the ambulance.

"Do they know what happened?" Sam asked, looking at her sister.

"They think he killed her." She replied, referring to Ethan. "And they think he was killed too, but they don't know where his body is, or hers. It's all just a big mess."

Sam sighed as she wrapped her arms around her sister trying to comfort her the best way she could. "If she's alive, she's definitely safe."

Tara scoffed at her sister rolling her eyes, "Yeah, not with that psychotic son of a bitch."

Sam didn't know what to say. They didn't know anything and there was no way wether to prove if they were alive or not.

"Just shut up Sam." Sam frowned, "I know she's alive and I'm gonna do something about it."

AUTHORS NOTE:
book two?? maybe...

the smut is horrible i apologize ☹️